Envolver | Single Chapter

𝑩𝒂́𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏 × 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒂

She's not sure how they ended up here.

But fuck this is good, it's hot.

They've hated each other for years and then for the last few weeks they've been flirting, first with jokes and then with productive impudence.

Her friends said the tension between them was palpable, like a thick, heavy cloud that stretched across LA.

Sometimes she didn't doubt it.

Tonight, he'd shown up with a bottle of wine and a box of pizza, a cheeky grin on his face as if he hadn't just broken into her apartment.

The movie had barely started and she already had her hands infiltrating her neck and hair, his hands on her thigh squeezing the flesh and leaving the imprint of his fingers, not that she would admit it, but those hands and that mouth marking her body. was making her embarrassingly wet.

The movie wasn't even halfway through and she was on her knees in front of the couch, one hand tangled in her hair as she took all of his greetings from behind.

Her nails etched into the upholstery of the sofa as she gasped and moaned, her body swaying with the force of the thrusts she could barely feel her legs.

His hand released her hair as he knelt behind her, another hand of hers came to her breasts as he pulled her into a slightly straighter position and returned her thrusts.

The pinch on her nipples threw her over the edge she was on and she came to be followed a few seconds later by him.

***

They didn't make it to the fourth for the second round.

He pressed her against the wall, her hands on her ass as he helped her up and down her length.

He was fine with the rhythm, it was nice, not too slow, but not too fast, the heat of their bodies, the softness of the sexy little body of that little devil next to him was very good.

But then she clasped it to his ear and whispered a tease.

– Tisk. Is that all you know how to do? I am disappointed.

He growled at the impudence and improving her posture began a series of merciless thrusts, fucking her harder and harder.

He delights in the sounds of their bodies colliding and Barbara's gasping noises.

- God. Fuck,” she inhales sharply, one of her hands squeezing her hair while the other scratches her back. Her bodies are glistening with sweat. - I am...

***

In the third round she's merciless and he doubts he'll be able to hold on for a minute.

But he does and forces himself to hold on longer.

The sight in front of him brings him to his knees, or at the very least, makes him weak.

Well fuck.

Barbara is on her back, sitting and rolling on top of him. The room is lit by a purple light. Barbara's focus is on her own pleasure, she tosses her hair back and looks at him, she's biting her bottom lip and her gaze is almost completely dubbed by lust, of course, and also a subtle hint of smugness in those green eyes as she walks. see the struggle he's having not to embarrass himself and come like a teenager in puberty.

To a mirror in front of the bed and it takes some of the effort he has not to look, just the thought of seeing this sexy demon's boobs bouncing takes him an inch off the edge, he tries to stop but the moans come out of his mouth anyway .

When she turns forward again he admires everything in front of her, her hair swinging, her back arched (he's never had a thing for that part of her body, but with Barbara on top of him he easily would have), her ass slamming into his waist. in a lilting rhythm, her pussy engulfing his cock majestically. Then finally his eyes go to the mirror. The swaying breasts, the bulging belly, the look of pleasure on her face, it's too much, it's all too much.

She is sinful.

With that thought he comes, his hips flex, his hands grip the sheets and a guttural sound comes out of her throat.

As his release fills the condom he can feel her smug gaze on him.

She is now rocking gently against him, easing his fall.

***

The change in gravity brings a surprised gasp to his lips. His lips are moving down his body going straight to the point.

“Oh…” comes the shaky sound as his mouth finds her.

His body jerks forward, just a little.

He licks Barbara's clit gently but firmly, and Barbara already feels so, so close...

She tilts her chin to the ceiling, breathing hard.

She finds herself sighing as she squirms against the mattress, her body squirming, her legs splayed; he continues licking and kissing and sucking, and his hand reaches up to Barbara's abdomen, his fingertips caressing her skin there.

His tongue on her is hot and wet, and he switches to a slow, dragging suction, making her shiver, her fingers turning white.

She comes with a moan that has never been heard, waves ofpleasure rolling through her. Her brain is static, but she thinks that tonight they ended in a draw.