Valentine's Day is a surprise - romanogers| Part 1

Steve's hands go up and caress Natasha's arms as he distributes kisses along the blonde's neck.

Her hands go down and slowly he opens the buttons on her shirt, soon the piece falls to the ground exposing her already bare breasts.

- No Romanoff bra? Tisk Tisk. - He speaks, his mouth distributing wet kisses along her neck.

Soon his hands are on her breasts, massaging the mounds and feeling the weight more than welcome in her hand. Her fingers began to play with her hard nipples and he felt her shiver, her legs parting a little as she moaned his name.

Natasha leans her body back, rubbing herself against his erection, he squeezes the tips of her breasts tightly in reflex.

His hands went down to her skirt, he unzipped her skirt and the garment fell to the floor.

Hesitantly, he takes out the gun that was stuck in her thigh holster and leans over to place the object on the table behind him.

Soon her attention returns to the blonde, Natasha turns her neck and looks at him over her shoulder and smiles, he smiles back and then kisses her.

His mouth took hers hotly. It was a wild kiss between teeth and tongues, Natasha didn't protest and continued kissing him until she was breathless.

His hand dropped to the thin fabric of her panties and her fingers began to massage her clit in circular motions over the fabric.

Natasha bit his lips hard to stifle a moan, one of her hands went to the back of his neck, intensifying the kiss even more.

Steve moved his hand a little lower and then pushed her panties to the side before penetrating her with two fingers.

Quickly he started to fuck her with his fingers, she pulled her hair hard, the way she knew it made him crazy, Natasha pulled away a few inches from his mouth and began to moan, her eyes were half closed and glittered with lust.

She began to ride his fingers, her hips swaying and shifting, her entrance squeezing his fingers, then another finger was added.

- Ste... please. - She moaned, her hoarse voice caused little shivers in his body that soon answered the request of the blonde and with his thumb started to massage her clitoris.

Relief came strong, Natasha came and her scream echoed through the room, it didn't matter if anyone at the station would hear.

Steve was slowing down, he was forced to withdraw his fingers from inside her when she turned to face him.

- I want to feel you. -her smirk made him smile too.

Natasha knelt down in front of him and unbuttoned his pants by unzipping and putting out his already hard cock and then putting it in her mouth.

She sucked and licked with expert tongue strokes. She knew what she was doing. Steve wiggled his hips in sinuous motions toward her mouth.

From the tension in her body and the increasing speed of her movements, in addition to the harsh moans she made, Natasha could tell he was almost there.

Steve was almost there but he didn't want to come apart in her mouth so he pulled back a little, with a slight reluctance she let him back away, letting him take his cock out of her mouth. He pulled her to her feet and pulled her into a thirsty kiss before laying her down on the table, right on top of some papers.

Steve reached into his pocket and opened the wrapper and put on the condom. Steve kicked his pants off his knees and leaned over Natasha and kissed her mouth, her chin, her neck. His hand guided his cock into her entrance.