Replaced Horn - romadanvers | Single Chapter

What a son of a...

I always defended him...

I've always believed in him... and that's how the hoax thanks me. Cheating on me.

Scoundrel.

From the box I watched the scene unfold. ̶M̶̶y̶ ̶b̶̶o̶̶y̶̶f̶̶r̶̶i̶̶e̶̶n̶̶d̶ ex boyfriend was sitting on one of the club's couches with an absurdly sexy blonde.

Which? I'm not blind.

I had my doubts if Thor was really cheating on me it had been a long time since Monica, my friend, had told me he was cheating on me.

My relationship with him bordered on four years old and silly I believed it was real and true. We've been living together for about nine months and I thought nothing could spoil my happiness.

Monica had seen Thor cheating on me for about a month and had been trying to prove he was no good ever since. And that brings us to today.

My friend found out that he had been flirting with a woman named Natasha for the past two weeks and it looked like she was hard game and the two had not had successful results.

She had also discovered that the woman played both ways. Knowing that had given me an idea.

They had arranged to meet here today but I managed to get there before him and approach her.

I managed to buy her two drinks and we had a good chat and flirted a lot, I was about to convince her to leave with me when he arrived.

Giving the excuse of going to the bathroom I left her alone before he saw me and went up to the cabin where Monica and some co-workers were.

Upstairs I saw him driving to a sofa and they sat down and started talking, she spoke a few words and kept looking around.

I decided it was time to go downstairs when he tried to kiss her and she refused him.

When I got close enough he had his hand on her chin and was smiling.

This is the end of your night, love...  I thought smiling to myself.

- I already paid the bill so we can go. - She smiled at me but looked at me with confusion and amusement.

- I didn't say I was leaving with you. A teasing smile flashed across her lips.

Leaning in close to her I took his hand and pulled her to her feet, gluing our bodies together.

I avoided looking at Thor but I knew he was mute watching us.

I squeezed her waist and brought her even closer and kissed her.

It wasn't calm, it was hot as hell.

His tongue asked for passage and I easily conceded. Her hands flew to the back of my neck, his right hand came up to my hair where she yanked hard.

My hands went down to her ass and I tightened the two bands over the weave of her red dress.

I did my best to kiss her back, I was losing myself, excited to the maximum I was already thinking about throwing her on the couch and having a look right there but she walked away.

Her eyes half-closed and covered with pure lust, her lips pink and her breath panting. She smiled and said:-Let's get out of here.

I didn't need another word, I took her hand and up to Thor's shocked gaze I led her out of the club.

***

We kept our hands to ourselves just for the time between the door to the club and the door to my apartment.