ch.6 New Pet

Im pretty sure you guys will love this chapter. it was very fun to write so I hope you enjoy! Also there are many new characters!!!! POG?

<3

I have one of the best sleeps I have had in a long time. No nightmares, no dreams, with the comfort of my new friend.

I look to the clock and see that it is Nine Thirty. This is the latest I have slept in a while.

"Good morning Shroud!" I smile at the sleeping spider beside me. I hope Phil won't get mad at me for having a spider in my bed, luckily I'm home alone so I can do what ever I want for now.

I pet the spiders head before getting up. Then throw on a white collard shirt, navy blue pants, and, sense I'm in a good mood, my favorite cardigan. Its maroon with two ducks stitched on the pockets, I made it a while ago on Christmas Eve.

'I sat knitting on the comfortable tan couch in our living room. Wilbur sat on the ground popping popcorn in a large pot over the fire, while Techno, who was sitting beside me, was ranting to Dadza about an archery competion he had entered. I smiled at the sounds of the cackling fire, popping popcorn, the clicking of my needles hitting each other, and my familys chatter.

Boy do I miss them.

I decide to let my hair do what ever it pleases, then I scrummage through my drawers.

"Taa daa!" I exclaim, holding up a red bandana.

I make my way over to where Shroud sits on my bed watching me. I tie the red cloth around his neck and smile at the makeshift collar.

"Now, lets go get some breakfast!"

We make our way down the labyrinth of elegant hallways. I admire the beautiful paintings, one is a beach landscape. In the painting it is raining tremendously and the light houses light makes out a ship trying to survive on the rough waters.

I turn down a different corridor then usual, making my way to the library.

"I'm just gonna search up what you eat." I explain to him. "This is the library." I explain as I open the grand dark oak doors.

I walk to where I remember the mob section being, then search for books on mobs.

I find a book called, Diets Of The Common Spider. I suspect Shroud is a common spider so I turn to the first chapter.

'The mob Araneae, commonly known as a spider has a rich diet. They most likely will be found eating vegetables or fruits. Their most favorite food to chow down on is apples and carrots.' Blah Blah Blah--.

I decide to stop reading, then I turn to Shroud who is crawling up one of the many bookshelves. I laugh then call to him to get down from there. When he crawls over to me I pick up his soft body. I feel as his small figure calms in my arms. We then start to continue our decent to the dining room.

///Technoblade POV///

We ride into the foggy streets of the quaint town of Aspen. You can tell the town used to be a happy place but now it lays in shambles. Parts of the town have been blown up, some have been burned. I think back to when we found Tommy laying in the ash, and immediately feel even worse for the innocent lives lost in this gruesome battle.

We had arrive an hour late. The battle was apparently long, lasting 5 hours straight. But currently we are in a stalemate.

Phil left Wil and I to make sure as many innocent people are safe in one of our camps as possible. Phil is checking if we have enough supplies to try to push back the enemy but I doubt we will. The Pandora Army is bigger then ours but along with Manburg there is a dramatic difference.