ch.12 Our True Crowns

fluff!

Dear, Tommy and Technoblade.

Shortcake, I miss you greatly, I'm sorry I couldn't be home as soon as Techno but you know how it is. I should be back in 2 to 3 days and I'm excited to see you! Bugs, I have gotten Las nevadas on our side. It will be enough men if Dadza was able to get Kinoko on our side. I'm making my way through Badlands but I will be quick. No need to worry about me!

See you guys soon!

Wil.

I flip the letter over as I grab the other one from Techno's hand. I give him a smug smile before reading the next letter.

To my dear sons

After conferring with Kinoko Kingdom I have persuaded them to join our side. I will hopefully be back in a day or two so I'm excited to see you both. I hope you didn't get into to much trouble while I was gone.

Love, Dad.

After finishing reading the letters I place them down on the table. I smile to Techno  who is sitting beside me on my bed. This morning he woke me up and gave me the two letters then sat beside me as I read them.

"So, what are we going to to while they're gone?" Techno asks. I quirk my head and ponder.

"Well I have a couple of things I need to do, want to tag along?" Techno nods his head,

"I don't have anything better to do."

"Yay, well I need to get ready, I'll meet you by the stables in 10 minutes."

"Alright." My brother lumbers out of my room and I get up to put on a sweater and do my hair. I let my spider sleep because I've found that he isn't exactly a morning person.

*********

I run to the stables to be met with a fresh Techno. I lead him over to my garden and explain how to weed and water, then we get to work.

Midway through Techno asks, "Could you sing me a song?" I look up to see the pinkette with sparkly eyes.

"I guess," I shrug before starting a song I learned a long time ago called Soldier, Poet, King.

As we finish gardening Techno sways to my singing. I smile at how pleased he looks. Techno has always been such a supporter of me and my music and I love it. I don't think I would be nearly as into it if Techno and Wil didn't push me so hard. When I finish singing Techno applauds me. I stand and wipe my hands on my pants.

"Thanks! Now we need to go feed the fish." I turn to the direction of where the coy pond sits.

"Seriously, thats boring!" Techno whines as he drags his feet behind me. I just ignore him though and roll my eyes.

*********

Once we finish all my morning chores I decide we should have a picnic for lunch. So I go fetch Shroud from my room then go get a red checkered blanket and lunch, which consists of PB&J sandwiches, raw green beans, and sugar snap peas. Techno strangely loves peas and beans so thats why I grabbed them.

After finding Techno, who was in his room, I lead us down to a old abandoned cobble stone tower, that used to be where I played when I was younger. I set out the picnic beside the tower then me and Techno sit down to eat. I eat one sandwich but I'm full so I let Techno have the rest. While I'm sitting there my gaze shifts to a couple flowers beside us. I crawl away from Techno to pick the pretty flowers so I can assemble a flower crown.