ch.13 Don't Look into The Eyes Of Your Redeemer.

Another short chapter but this will be when things start to pick up! Thank you guys for the support, I read all the comments and love them all! So if you like this chapter make sure to comment and vote, it means a lot. Also I won't be able to post tomorrow or Saturday because I'm visiting my grandmother, sorry about that!

///Wilbur POV///

I booked a one night stay at the main hotel building. I got a room by a giant fish tank and had a peaceful sleep. I now make my way to a burger shop called Innitburgers so I can get a much needed coffee. I order a large black coffee then I hope onto Friend, and we set off.

*******

After a couple of hours of riding I finally get to the border of Las Nevadas. I will have to cross through the Pandora Empire alone but luckily it will be through the Badlands. Techno and I used to be close with the Badlands fore Techno's best friend Skeppy is dating the great ruler BadBoyHalo. But Bad has recently gone corrupt, joining in dreams shenanigans, and becoming obsessive over an egg.

No one really knows what the egg is, except that it talks to Bad. He will do anything for the red egg. If I run into him I don't know what I will have to do, so hopefully I don't see the demon.

I make sure to take the path least inhabitanted so I can avoid the strange Badlanders. But I feel as if someones watching me as me and friend trot down a small road. I turn sharply when I hear a weird zwoop sound. But I'm only met with weird purple sparkles.

"Is anyone there?" I yell out to the encompassing forest. No reply.

Out of nowhere sharp claws whack my back, sending me flying off Friend, face first to a mud puddle. I quickly pull out my sword when I'm able to scramble to my feet but again no one is there. A sharp hiss sounds from behind me and I'm able to turn quick enough to see a tall black man with purple eyes. The monster is at least 8 feet tall and towers over my body. I try to stab at the man but he flashes away from my vision. I know instantly that this is an Enderman. I've read about them in one of my many readings. All I need to do is not look into his glowing eyes and hit him with my sword, though it will be hard because he is able to teleport.

The Enderman pops up behind me and claws my back. I yelp but am able to slash my sword backwards. Sadly I miss and the creature just teleports away. He hits my face with his slender black legs which sends me crumbling to the ground. The Enderman poofs before my laying figure but before he can strike me again a gold dagger comes through his chest. The figure disappears but its not teleporting, a strange blue orb is left in its midst.

Holding the gold dagger is a mere kid. His body is divided into two colors, black and white, and he has heterocroma eyes that are red and green. The boys face is stricken with anguish, he looks like he regrets killing the Enderman.

"Thank you." I say, but the boy simply turns and walks away from me. Before he is out of eyesight I see him pull out a small leather back book, he scribbles something into it intently.

I'm left confused and in pain. What just happened? But before I can recall everything I hear hoof beats getting louder. I feel as the ground shakes below me and I quickly grab the orb.

Before stuffing the ball into my bag I take a close look into the ball. Inside is a mixture of purple, blue, and green swirls. The orb has bright purple particles dancing around it, and they tingle my skin when they hit me.

The hoofbeats are close so I stuff the orb into my bag, then I stand up and clutch onto my shoulder that is bleeding profusely. I look around me to see if Friend is still there but he's not, he must have gotten spooked and fled. I need to get out of here before those hoof beats get any closer.

I limp down the path as fast as possible, but its not fast enough.

Words 745