•𝙲𝚑. 1•

I always wondered what would happen if I went to bed that day. Would it still have happened? I am a little confused on how it happened. Its hard to explain, but I'll try.

-----

I had been editing one of my streams late at night, and when I mean late at night, I mean 1:30 AM. As a matter of fact, I had college the next day. The thing is, my body has gotten so used to going to bed late that waking up 4 hours later doesn't affect me that much anymore. I was getting pretty tired though. Sooner or later, I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to a freezing pain on my body, plus some people mumbling right above me. Is this one of the alarms I bought? No way. I start to shake, which is my signal that my body is starting to hurt a lot. I shakingly start to get up. As I open my eyes, I find 2 people infront of me. Since my vision was blurry at the moment, I couldn't quite make out their faces.

"What-" I say but then get cut off.

"Who are you, and answer truthfully or else I'll kill you." I hear a deep voice say.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I asked the question first, answer." The same voice says.

"My name is Venus Angelito. Where am I?" I answer.

"You are in Las Nevadas, my country. My name is Quackity, and this is Slime." It says.

"Don't let the name fool you! I am all meat and bones!" A very different voice says.

As my vision regains, I am met with 2 men. The one with the deep voice has a beanie with wings on his head, with a white shirt and pull ups. The one with the other voice has green stuff all around him, with glasses and brown hair. I pull out my hand to shake their hands but as I do that, my arm starts hurting really bad. I flinch in pain, but keep it there. The Quackity guy shakes my hand, a little suspiciously. When I go over to shake Slime's hand, he digs a hole and jumps in it.

"Dap me up!" He says very happy with his arm up, ready for a highfive.

I slap his hand, and his face brights up.

"Did you see that Quackity from Las Nevadas?! She slapped my hand!" He says while climbing out the hole.

"Mhm. Now lady, Explain where you came from." Quackity says.

"Oh- I have no idea actually. I was just working on a video then I shut my eyes for a bit. Suddenly, I awoke to a freezing pain on my body." I explain.

"I believe you, but if I find out that you are lying, I'll do something about it." He says while signaling me to walk with him.

As I follow him, he tours me around his country. I find 2 other people there, Purpled and Fundy. Pretty weird names, but then again, I'm named after a planet. As he talks to Fundy, Slime starts staring at me while jumping up and down a bit. I started doing the same, but I was a bit confused. I started giggling a bit after he almost slipped though. I then grab his wrist, which was incredibly slimey, and ran off while Quackity and Fundy were chatting. I ran to a giant fountain, and sat down on the edge.

"Soo.. Whats it like living here?" I asked.

"Pretty cool, but we have to keep a big secret!" He exclaims.

"Oh? And what is that?" I ask.

"Well- Hey.. I cant tell you!" Slime says.

"Please?" I beg.

"Fine, we have to keep EVERYONE else out, no matter what." He says pretty seriously.

"Oh- Well that makes sense. You don't want people invading it." I say.

"Or it being taken over by someone else, or being exploded!"

I just look at him with a pretty confused face, then turn back.

Quackity runs over to us, looking pretty tired.

"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!" Quackity exclaims.

"Here." I respond.

"Dont run off like that. Something could have happened to you." He sighs.

"Anyways, follow me. I'll show where your room is."

As we walk into the large building, I can see many rooms, and plants. Never knew he was a plant guy.

We had walked up 10 flights of stairs, and gotten to my room. My legs were so tired, and I could see Slime was basically slithering.

"Heres your room. Enjoy your stay." He says sarcastically, signaling Slime to follow him back down.

Slime groans, but walks behind him. I chuckle a bit.

I walk into my room, which was pretty big. It looked like a room you would reserve in a hotel. I flopped myself onto the bed, and started re-thinking how I got here.

"Maybe all of this is a dream! So if I go back to bed, I'll wake up at home!" I think to myself.

I shut my eyes, and let my body rest. Soon, I fall into a deep sleep.

I hope I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLO LADS! I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER FANFIC! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, cause there a more to come! I hope you enjoyed, and stay safe! <33