•𝙲𝚑. 2•

I am sitting in math class, writing down notes. I look over to the window, to see its raining. The bell rings, and I dash outside, not even waiting for my friends. I stand there, arms out, just feeling the droplets of the rain. Suddenly, the droplets get harder and harder, to the point where it feels like its hail. It seems to feel so real, that I wake up to feeling weird stuff on my face. As my eyes unblur, I realized that Slime was standing overtop of me.

"QUACKITY, SHES AWAKE!" He yells.

"You woke me up." I grumble, wiping the slime off my face.

"Slime, I told you NOT to go into this room." Quackity says angrily walking into the room.

I look around the room, realizing that this was not just a dream. I needed to go back home.. but how?

I kick the boys out the room and get changed with the clothing Quackity gave me. It seems that he gave me a blue adidas hoodie, with a black skirt. Seems kind of off, since all of the people in Las Nevadas are men. Unless, there are other people here? I changed, and walked out. I found the "group" sitting outside. Im guessing they were waiting for me.

"Where'd you guys get the skirt?" I ask.

Once Quackity whipped his head around, he got embarassed.

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT HOODIE?!" Quackity yells at me.

"You gave it to me..?" I say.

"I- whatever. Keep it." Quackity grumbles, turning his head back to the other boys.

"Huh- does this shirt have a special meaning or somethin-" I say before getting cut off.

"WOW! YOU LOOK SO SWAG!" Slimey yells at me.

I giggle, and thank him.

Quackity sighs, then goes back to talking with the other part of the group.

Still I am a little confused on why he got so worked up over a hoodie.

Slimey then picks me up, getting slime all over me of course, and walks to the other side of the building.

"SLIMEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yell at him.

"IM YOUR PERSONAL UBER." He yells back.

"WHAT- HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WORD!?" I ask him, but I can sense him just shrugging.

He takes me down some steps, then drops me at a gate. Takes me a second to realize where we were, since I had to clean a lot of slime off. I look up, and see another big building.

"This is what I wanted to show you!" Slime says, pretty excitingly.

"Whats that?" I say, pointing to the large building the bridge beyond the gate was connecting to.

"Oh! Thats Tubbo's building!" He says.

"Tubbo?" I ask.

Maybe thats the person Quackity got the skirt from.

"I dont know who he is either, Quackity from Las Nevadas just said it was his building!" Slime says.

I laugh a bit.

"Alsoooo, want to come with me so I can show you something Quackity from Las Nevadas showed me?" He asks.

"Sure..?" I ask, kind of scared.

He picks me up again, and starts running to the building. I start panicking, since that place could have a bunch of traps. We run inside and he drops me down.

"It seems as if they cleaned it up already!" Slime says, confused.

"They? I thought there was only one person.." I ask.

"Me too!" Slime replies.

I get goosebumps, but Slime just goes into the owner's chest and pulls out some dirt. He then hands me some, and then throws his share on the ground. Confused, I do the same as him. Suddenly, we hear footsteps. Someone is coming. I quickly scan the room and hide behind one of the chests with Slime. The footsteps walk into the room, and I am starting to panic.

Why did Slime bring me into this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallo lads! I bring you another chapter! I am so sorry for the delay, school started again. Also, did you guys hear Quackity is leaving the server?? That broke my heart because he was one of the only reasons I continued watching the Dream SMP. Something else bad, Techno has bone cancer. I pray he gets better soon. :( Sorry again, but I hope you enjoyed reading! Stay safe! ^^