•𝙲𝚑. 6•

o/n = Outfit style

- = Quackity

— = You

——————————————-

I was staring out the window in math class again.

'Not this again.' I think to myself.

Then, it starts raining. I wait until the bell rings, then dash outside. I sit there in the rain. But instead of the raining getting harder, it gets softer. It almost feels like I am standing in a shower. Then out of nowhere, I hear a voice.

"Venus!" 

I turn around to see Slime. But instead, his face was all jagged and everything else about him was melted.

"S-Slime?" I yell out.

He then walks over to me. Meanwhile, it seems his face twists into a smile. I couldn't move at all for some reason. 

"Why'd you go?" He asks.

I slowly look around, a bit thrown off.

"I miss you. Come back." He pleads.

I stand there. This was all just a dream, right? A figment of my imagination?

"W-What?" I ask.

Suddenly, he grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug.

"You'll see me again soon love." He says.

Instead of feeling comforted, I got a creepy feeling.

Suddenly, everything starts melting, including Charlie. After a bit, I'm left with a pile of slime in my hands. 

I suddenly jump awake. I look around and see I'm still in my regular room. 

"It was just a nightmare. Thank god." I say. 

I then looked at the alarm clock, which said 4:13 AM. Since I didn't feel the need to go back to sleep, I went on my phone. I opened Twitter up and checked my text message to Quackity. It seemed as if he has read it.

'This mf really left me on read 😡' 

I decided to just scroll through Twitter for awhile. Then, my alarm started going off.

"Time for college." I whisper to myself.

I put on a very o/s outfit, and walked out the house to my bike. I got on, and rode to school. 

** Time skip cause I am too lazy to write about going to school **

Well, everyone was surprised to find me there. I would too if one of my classmates left for 3 months then came back and acted like nothing happened. Anyways, I check my phones notifications, and see that I had a text message. It better be Quackity. If it isn't, someone will be choked. And not in the good way. 😇

—————————Quackity————————

Quackity - Hey! Sorry for not responding before, I was busy with editing a video. I find your streams cool too! Actually, it might be a coincidence but I was watching your latest stream whilst editing! It seemed your chat had been going crazy during the part you had said the names. I guess it does sound like Slimecicle and I's names haha! It'd be cool if we could talk more on discord! If you want, of course. If you decide to add me, my tag is Quack#0069! Hope you accept, seeya in your next stream!

You - I'd be happy to talk on discord! Mine is quartzi#0001!

———————————————————-

I immediately went onto discord and added him. He accepted pretty fast, considering he seems like a busy person. 

—————————————————————

- HEY! You actually accepted my offer!!!

— Yeah man! Who would pass up an offer like this?!?

- Haha! You're right!

Now, I kind of had a question about your latest stream..

— Ask away!

- When you were talking about the people, I know this could always be a coincidence or something, you mentioned the names "Alex and Charlie". I would also like to mention that out of the both of us, no one went anywhere. You also kind of described our DreamSMP characters. Now, I am not the type to believe in magic, but was there by any chance you had been teleported to the DreamSMP server?

— wtf 

- I WAS JUST ASKING....

— what went through your mind to come to this conclusion.....

- um, I searched some of it up on google....

— no shit

But uh, as much as it is quite strange, I did get transported there. I didn't even watch the DreamSMP at that time, nor I think you or Slimecicle. So I was a bit confused with a talking Slime and a human with wings on the sides of their head...

- WHAT? I GOT IT RIGHT?

— LMAOO

- Has anything else weird happened?

— No, that was the first and probably only time that happened..

- damn, maybe it was the gods

— hope not

- PFFT-

Anyways, do you think I should inform Slimecicle about this?

— 99% he won't believe it and call u insane, but yeah go ahead

- Aightt

Seeya later??

— of course seeya!!!

- alr, bye bye!

——————————————————-

Quackity scares me.

~~~~~~~~~

IM RUNNING OUT OF CREATIVE JUICE 😔😔😔😔 BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE I ATLEAST HAVE A COUPLE PLANS FOR THIS FANFICC