• 𝙲𝚑. 5 •

!!ANGST!! (GUYS IM GONNA CONTINUE DONT WORRY))))

I walk down the stairs, and watch as Slime stares at his coffee cup. I then sit down right next to him.

"Mornin' Slime." I say to him.

He turns to me,"Where is Quackity?"

"Don't you remember? He said he was going to visit his friend today." I respond.

He stayed quiet.

"Do you know if he's coming back?" He asks.

"Dunno, he said there's a 50% chance."

Suddenly, he stands up. He then starts walking out the front door. I get up and chase after him.

"Slime? Where are you going?" I ask.

"On a walk." He responds, sort of sternly.

'Was he worried for Quackity?' I ponder.

I grab his wrist and he stops walking.

"Slime, are you okay?" I ask.

"What if he doesn't come back?" He says.

Silence fills the air.

"Well then, you'll have to fill in for him. Just like he said." I respond.

"Venus, I don't want to take over his job." He says, turning to face me.

"Slime.. Its normal. Things just continue." I say to him.

Suddenly, he hugs me very tightly. I jump a bit since it was out of nowhere. I hug him back.

"I want you to rule with me if he doesn't come back." He says, a bit quiet.

"Of course Slime. I'll be there whenever you need help." I say to him.

We pull away from the hug, and try to avoid making eye contact. Silence hits us again, following with awkwardness.

"Y'know Venus, everytime I see you or hear you, I get this weird sensation in my stomach. You make me so happy." He says, a bit embarrassed.

I laugh a bit.

"Oh Slime, you make me very happy too." I respond back.

"Venus. I think I love you." He says, staring back at me.

A bit astonished, I sit there with no words.

"Did I use the right word? I heard it a couple months ago." He asks me.

"I think I love you too Slime. And yes, you did use the right word." I say with a smile.

"Apologies if I do this wrong." He says to me.

He then grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss.

'WHERE DID HE LEARN THIS?'

I take the kiss in and put my hands on his cheeks. We sit there for a bit, just admiring each other with our eyes closed. We then pull away, still in the same position though. Awkwardness washes over us, and we break eye contact. Suddenly, we overhear footsteps.

"SLIME?! VENUS?! WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?!" Quackity yells to us, ignoring the fact we are holding each other close.

"I dont know, why do you ask?" I ask.

"I NEED TO GATHER EVERYONE FAST." He yells.

"Quackity?! Whats with the yelling?" Purpled says, running over to us.

"PURPLED?! WHERE IS FUNDY?!" He yells at him.

"I-I dont know! But I found a chest over here!" He yells to us, then signals us to follow him.