•𝙲𝚑. 9•

ighhh a little creepy

———

I took in the rain. It felt nice to actually feel rain since I've been inside for awhile. I hear footsteps and turn around excepting it to be slimecicle. Instead, there's no one there. I decided to go inside the school and look for him, still feeling a bit creeped out. I walk inside the first classroom, no one. I run inside the second one, no one again. 

'That's weird.. usually he'd be here by now.'

Dashing towards the cafeteria, I see a figure in the corner of my eye. Turning to where it was, I see slimecicle. 

"Slimey! There you are! Had me worried for a sec-." 

"Slimey? Are you replacing me now? That's not so lovely of you." 

It turns around and It's Charlie, but all melted and jumbled up.

"Charlie..?" I ask.

"How are you my love?" It slurs out.

'This isn't Charlie. This is a monster.' 

"Oh? So you think I'm a monster now, don't ya?" It agitatingly says. 

'what the fuck. it can read minds...'

"Yeah honey, have been able this whole time! You just never knew!" It laughs out.

"Where is slimecicle?" I mutter.

"You want me gone already? HA! So like you! You find someone new to replace the old!" It disgustingly laughs out.

I just stay silent and slowly back away.

"Where are you going darling?" 

It starts moving closer to me. Sooner or later, I start running to the nearest classroom. Crawling into the closet and shutting the door, I hold my breath to make as minimum sound as possible. 

'The hide-and-seek games with slimecicle really paid off.'

"Oh sweetheart! I can still hear your thoughts!~" I hear from the other side of the closet.

I try to clear my mind so he doesn't know I'm there, but it's too late. The closet door swings open and a hand finds my throat and pulls me out. (kinky 😼)

"Found 'ya!" It says out.

Suddenly, my vision goes black. Either because I woke up, or because of the little amount of oxygen I had. 

———

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be-

I slap the alarm off. Never have I ever been this happy to hear my alarm in the morning. I immediately text slimecicle to see if he's up.

——slimeypp—-

—HEY

HEY 

HEY

HEY

HEY

-wht id it

— what

-each 

— what happened to u

- pull all nighter

——- 

Well that explains.

——-

- can we facecal pls???

— yea ofc man

——

"Hello???" I ask.

"Hi Venus.." slimecicle says exhaustingly.