•𝙲𝚑. 4•

I walk into the lobby. I was still tired, but I was ready. It seemed as if Slime and Quackity were talking about something serious. I could tell since Quackity looked a little sad. Suddenly, they both turned to me.

"Goodmorning!!" Slime greets me.

"Mornin'." Quackity says, then patiently waits for me to sit down.

As I sat myself down, Quackity starts talking again.

"So what I was telling Slime about was that I am going on a trip soon. To be exact, 3 months." He says.

"Ooh! You going on vacation? Can I come?" I say, interested.

"Its not a vacation. Its more of a.. visit." He corrects me.

"Oh- so I am guessing you want Slime and I to patrol Las Nevadas while you're gone?" I respond.

"Well yes, but also if I die." Quackity says, staring at me.

Wow, that took a turn.

"Is it that dangerous? I thought you were going to visit a friend or something."

"I am going to visit an old friend."

"Then there shouldn't be anything to worry about, right?"

"You aren't getting it. I think I'll just leave Slime to rule the country while I am gone."

"Thats sexist." I hum, turning away.

"What- your the one who doesnt understand me."

"What does sexist mean?" Slime asks.

"Search it up in the dictionary." I say to him.

"Alrighty! I'll do that after! Just one more question."

I hum in response.

"Whats a dictionary?"

-----

After Quackitys done talking to Slime, I guide Slime to the library.

"This is a dictionary. You look through the pages to find the defintion of a word." I say holding the book up and flipping through the pages to find the SE section.

I then hand him it, and he looks for the x's.

After a couple minutes, he shouts, "I found it!"

"Good job! Whats the definetion?" I ask.

"Okay so, it says here that its when 2 people have an intercourse that-"

"WRONG WORD SLIME!" I yell, flipping the page.

"Oh- so then what was the word I read?" He asks.

"I'd rather not say, and you shouldn't either." I respond.

----

I go back up and see that Quackity left the lobby. Assuming he might have went to go talk to the group, I decide to go for a walk. Slime catches up to me, and grabs my hand.

"Where are you going?" Slime asks.

"On a walk, want to join me?" I reply.

"Surey!" He yells.

After a couple minutes, we start heading to the edge of Las Nevadas. Suddenly, we start to hear yelling.

"NO-NO! I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND SAPNAP! KARL THINKS OF ME AS A MURDERER! IF THATS WHAT HE THINKS, THEN SO BE IT!"

The shouting comes closer and closer, and Slime and I both start backing away. We dash behind a bush.

'Why do we keep hiding behind things?' I think to myself.

"THIS HAS TO BE A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING QUACKITY! KARL'S PROBABLY PLAYING SOME DUMB JOKE!"

'Sapnap? Karl? Who are these people?'

"SAP, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY. BUT IM NOT ALLOWING THAT FUCKING LIAR TO STEP FOOT ANYWHERE IN LAS NEVADAS."

"QUACKITY!"

Then, there was no more shouting. Slime and I sat there feeling confused. We had no clue who Sapnap or Karl was.

"God damnit, that bitch." We hear. It was yours truly, Quackity.

I hook around Slimes arm, signifying for him not to jump out of our hiding spot. He turns away from me, but I can still see a hint of red on his face.

"SLIME! VENUS!" We could hear Quackity yell from a distance.

We crawl out of our hiding spot, and run towards the man who was calling for us.

"Yeah?" We both say to him.

He turns around.

"When I leave, you better protect this place at all costs." He says.

We both nod.

"Slime, stay out here. We have to talk. Venus, go back inside." He commands.

I look at Slime, and he is as confused as me. I just walk back inside, and head for my room.

After what it seems to be a hundred flights of stairs, I finally reach it. I then flopped onto my bed. Thoughts and wonders fill my head.

'I wonder what Quackity wants to talk to Slime about.'

'Who are Sapnap and Karl?'

'Are there more people?'

'What kind of relationship did Quackity have with the 2 mysterious men?'

'Are they the old friends Quackity was talking about?'

As I kept thinking, I started getting overwhelmed. There was a question that has been revolving around my head for awhile.

'What is Quackitys history here?'

I settle down, and decide to sleep. It was around 11 anyways.

'When am I going home?' I ask myself, then fall asleep in the cold bed.

~~~~~
WHY AM I ACTUALLY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER?!?!?! I GUESS ITS BECAUSE I JUST WORKED FOR AWHILE ON IT... ANYWAYS, WE ARE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!!!! STAY SAFE Y'ALLL!!