𝟎𝟏𝟐

narrative

few weeks had passed since their trip downtown and everything was going well until last week. that's when things started going downhill.

a week ago

the couple decided to go to a party to distract themselves a little bit. they were talking to some friends and dancing. what usual people did at a party.

both of them headed towards their group of friends they usually hanged out. vinnie made his way to kio and some other guys. while anastasia made her way towards nailea.

anastasia was talking to nailea about how she almost broke her leg the day before. they were both laughing and making jokes about life.

"bro there's a girl all up on vinnie." nai said, looking straight at the blonde girl with curly hair. anastasia's back was facing vinnie so she couldn't see. but what her friend told her, made her turn immediately.

the brunette girl inspected every action the girl did. the blonde-haired girl was laughing at what seemed vinnie told her, slapping his chest in a playful mode.

vinnie laughed back, not moving her hand that was now on his arm. this made anastasia frown, he didn't even try to move her hand.

"as long as she doesn't kiss him. we are good," anastasia responded, taking a large sip of her red cup. not taking her eyes away from both of them

"or if he doesn't kiss her. can't always trust men who have a big ego" nai looked at anastasia who seemed not to lose concentration.

"i trust him, " anastasia blankly responded, taking her last sip from her drink. crushing it with her hand before throwing it into the trash can.

anastasia was tired, it was 2 am and her feet were killing her from the heels she was wearing. she was sitting down on a couch calling vinnie's phone for the 5th time.

"please leave your message for 323..." she hung out the phone and looked for him once again. the house was big so it was hard for her to look for him.

"hey have you seen vinnie?" she asked a random person who responded with a "no" she groaned and scanned the room.

she didn't want to ask anyone anymore because she felt anxious. talking to someone rather than her friends brought her anxiety.

so not seeing at least one friend made her heart beat fast. everything around her seemed dizzy and her hands were sweating a lot. as if someone poured water in them.

a smile appeared on her face once she saw him but disappeared the second she was the same blonde girl. this time they were sitting on a couch, with red cups in their hands.

she shakily made her way towards him, trying to calm down her breath. she was now standing in front of them both.

"hey i've been calling you." she calmly said not trying to raise her voice. her eyes met his who looked red.