𝟎𝟎𝟔

narrative

october 15, 2020

"i made you coffee." she cheerily said, standing by the kitchen counter.

vinnie had barely woken up, his hair was all messed and his eyes were half-open. he had a white shirt with some black flannel pants.

he had stayed the night over in her apartment. he was too tired to drive back home due to the previous activities they did.

"i love how you know how i take my coffees," he told her, with a yawn following after.

"it's a routine at this point" she laughed, placing the cup of coffee in front of him, he was on the other side of the kitchen counter.

"do you have any plans today?" he asked her taking a sip from his cup

"i don't think so, im probably just gonna hang out with madi" she shrugged her shoulders, not sure about her plans "and you?"

"definitely streaming and go skating with the boys for a while." he swallowed what was left on his cup, placing it on the sink.

"i'll go over around 8 or 9," she said answering some text messages from her friends

"let me go grab my things" he walked to her room, grabbing the things he needed to take back.

he walked back to the kitchen where she was standing at "i'll see you later." they shared a small kiss before pulling he pulled away

"stay safe." she shouted once he was at the door he left with a small "you too"

"harry styles is so hot," anastasia said to her friends. the group of teens were binge watching interviews of harry styles admiring how attractive he was.

"his jawline is so sharp, i bet he can people with that shit." iris joked with her friends, the four friends laughed

"im gonna go get some grapes." anastasia jumped out of the couch heading towards the small kitchen she shared with iris.

as she was picking out the grapes from the bag conan shouted "why do you have edits of vinnie in your history?"

"because it's fun and they make so many good edits." she casually answered not being ashamed of her youtube history.

"the way she casually says it." madison says, earning a laugh from the two teens who were on the couch

"well, what else am i supposed to do when I'm bored?" she walked back in with a bowl of grapes in her left hand

"you also watch ship edits of you guys." conan excitedly said as he kept looking at her history

"awww," both teen girls said in union, anastasia slightly blushed as she sat in the middle of the group.

"you guys should see the instagram edits, they are so good!" she exclaimed, clearly proud of her fans.

"yeah we do, you send them to the group chat every day." iris groaned