𝟎𝟎𝟒

narrative

september 6, 2020

"i wanna have a photoshoot," anastasia told vinnie, who was pouring some cereal on his bowl. they were currently in the sway house, she had stayed the night.

"when?" he asked her, opening the milk and pouring it on his cereal. he grabbed a spoon and started eating his food.

"today" she responded, taking a sip of her coffee she had made earlier before vinnie had woken up. "i barely do photoshoots"

"do it, i'll help you take the photos," he said, encouraging his girlfriend who was playing with the strings of her boyfriend's hoodie he had let her borrow.

"really? i don't want you to do this because you feel like you need to. i can ask iris" she suggested, the last thing she wanted was him thinking she was "clingy"

"no it's fine, i have nothing to do today. well apart from streaming, but that's until night." he took a spoon of his cereal, chewing on it hearing the crunch every time he ate.

"okayyy" she dragged the "y" before she got up from the stool she was sitting at. "but don't start getting annoyed when i can't find a way to pose."

"im so awkward at that shit. like what do i do with my hands??" she laughed, hugging her boyfriend from behind, leaning her head on his back

"thats why im gonna be there helping you. i'll even hype you up," he said, trying to lighten up her spirit 

"you're such a great boyfriend," she told him, making vinnie blush from the compliment. which anastasia couldn't see due to her facing his back

"okay great, now do the duck face everyone does with their lips," he told her, making her roll her eyes

"no im not doing that." she shook her head, fixing the blanket that was on the grass for the photoshoot. 

"okay then i will." he took her phone and snapped some quick funny pictures with the "duck lips"

"my phone is seriously filled with randoms pics of you." she scrunched her nose as she laughed at vinnie's poses "but im not complaining"

anastasia's phone kept vibrating every second, annoying vinnie "they are probably freaking out" he let out a small laugh

anastasia didn't need to know more because she knew what he was talking about "yeah imagine their reactions" she got up and walked towards vinnie

"should i turn off the notifications?" he asked her noticing she had a slightly worried face

"uh yeah. please" she runned her fingers through her hair before she walked back to her previous spot

she scanned the set up seeing how much it was going to take to clean the mess they made. one of the reasons why she does not like doing photoshoots

"i need to return all these back to the store before 7" she informed him, the whole ground was surrounded by vinyl records and some record players she had rented.

"well, if you want to return them in time you better hurry up." he chuckled as she placed her hands on her hips.

"i told you i get all awkward. so hey! be patient," she remembered him from the previous conversation they had a few hours ago.

"okay mommy" he smiled at her slowly turning the smile into a small smirk.

"stop with your mommy kink" she looked at him in the eyes as vinnie had the same smirk on his face. which she found attractive

"why?" he stopped for a brief moment before he continued "you know you like it, especially at night." he slightly tilted his head and winked at her.

"let's just get over with this," she said, trying to hide the fact that she was all red. but vinnie knew her too well, he knew he had made her fluster.

"yes, mommy," he repeated the word once again, trying to get a reaction out of his girlfriend.

as she was walking her way towards another part of the park she turned around flipping him off

"WAIT FOR ME MOMMY" he shouted as he ran with the camera in his hands.