𝟎𝟏𝟓

narrative

after what happened 2 weeks ago, vinnie started acting like himself. that's didn't last, the following week he started giving her an attitude once again. starting arguments with her about almost everything she did.

if she moved something where he didn't like it, he would get mad. whenever she didn't listen to him he would start calling her a brat. it didn't bother her the few times he kept calling her that but soon it did.

he kept hanging out with the same blonde girl sometimes he would lie about hanging out with her. he would say im out with thomas or something like that.

it didn't bother her that he had friends that were girls. she knew he wouldn't cheat on her, that's how much she trusted him. but with faith things were different.

she didn't want to seem like a controlling girlfriend. so she kept quiet, plus it would start a new argument. something she didn't want but she knew there was going to be one either way.

anastasia was laying in bed scrolling through her phone, watching videos on tiktok, and liking some fan edits.

there was nothing for her to do, she went to the same four apps which were snapchat, instagram, tiktok, and twitter.

she was scrolling through vinnie's following list and noticed he followed a lot of blonde girls. half of them looked the same. she knew vinnie's type used to be blonde chicks so maybe that explained why he followed them.

as she looked through the girls profiles, her mind started floating with negative thoughts. she wasn't close as looking like them.

maybe if she dyed her hair? maybe if she changed the way she did her makeup or her outfits, maybe she would look like them.

these thoughts brought her flashbacks from when they were barely on the talking stage. she remembered how she changed a few things about herself to get him to like her more.

anastasia barely used any makeup during high school, if she did it was only lipgloss which isn't really makeup. due to the fact she never knew how to do it but admired how pretty others looked with it.

but with vinnie, she learned a few things about makeup just to look great for him. he had a lot of girls chasing over him, so she had to look pretty.

as she was doing that she got a message from an unknown number.

###-###-####

hey girly!!

i have something ive been wanting to tell you, but i was nervous

but I'm gonna tell you anyway because it's bad to keep secrets.

vinnie was out with me on valentines day, which is why he got late to your apartment. i was out with him since 9 in the morning and we went to eat and did some other shit.

gtg! oh, this is faith btw :)

her heart dropped as soon as she read that text from the same girl she was doubting herself. the same girl that he told her not to worry about. she wasn't even sure how she got her number, but that wasn't the point.

she was mad he lied to her in front of her face. he told her they only hanged out once but that was a lie. he was hours with her before he remembered he had a girlfriend.

she wasn't crying anymore, she felt betrayed.

anastasia was going to confront vinnie about this once he got to her apartment. they had made plans on hanging out once he finished streaming.

it was always 1 step forward and 3 steps back

"hey, babe." she heard his voice, he was standing in front of her bedroom door making his way towards her bed.

before he could even sit down she got up and passed next to him to get to close the door behind him. she crossed her arm in front of her chest making vinnie raise his brows.

"is something wrong?" he asked her getting closer to her, but she moved towards the opposite side of the room before he could touch her.

"why? why did you lie to me?" that's all she asked him, it took him a few seconds to figure out what she meant but soon remembered.

"it wasn't the right moment to bring it up. i didn't want to hurt your feelings." he took a few steps forward

"so when were you going to bring it up huh? i mean it's been over two weeks so." this time she took a few steps forward getting closer to him

"well you still hurt them, you lied to me in my face. you were out with her the whole day and you didn't even remember you had a girlfriend until iris texted you. you were too busy hanging out with her." she never raised her voice, it stayed calm. at this point, she felt tears coming down from the anger

"and then i have to find out through my friends that you followed her spam account and have been liking her posts!"

"am i not allowed to have friends that are girls now? gosh, you are so paranoid!" he raised his voice throwing his left arm in the air.

"of course you are! you know i don't care if you hang out with girls, but you keep lying to me and it all leads back to her. i trust you but not her." she told him with an irritated voice.

"ughh, you're acting like a brat again! i came here to hang out not to start another argument." he rolled his eyes

"can you stop that? stop calling me a brat when i've been the one dealing with your attitude the whole month. you get mad at me for every single thing i do! it's frustrating. so stop it stop blaming me for every argument we have"

he watched as she told him everything she had been keeping in. he felt bad because he was getting all his anger out on her just because he couldn't control his feelings.

he was confused, he wasn't sure if he had feelings for the blonde girl or it was just an attraction. vinnie knew he had to figure out his shit before he ended up hurting her more.

"im sorry once again ana. i've been going through some stuff lately and I was taking out all on you. im gonna block her right now and i won't contact her." he took out his phone and blocked the blonde-haired girl on every platform.

"im still mad at you vinnie, you shouldn't be taking out your anger on me or someone else." she answered him back.

"i know and it won't happen again" he pulled her in for a hug, kissing the top of her head before suggesting to watch lizzie mcguire