𝟎𝟐𝟎

narrative

the brunette girl had uploaded her second single after a few months of releasing her first debut single. it was her second song on the top billboard! she was beyond happy, she felt as if she was in the clouds.

she had been receiving a lot of recognition from a-list of celebrities, which was pretty cool for her. she was also doing a lot of interviews with radio stations along with offers of collaborating with her.

ana so far was enjoying life, she knew this was barely the beginning of her new chapter in life. she knew things after her album was out, the attention was going to be high. 

the hate was going to rise, the attention was going to rise, her fandom was going to rise and the number of people streaming her music was going to rise.

vinnie hadn't texted since their breakup. which was great because this made her feel strong, she knew if he had ever texted her she would've been there forgiving his ass.

she was over him.

all the anger she felt once for him was in her music. no more anger left, she moved on. at least that's what she thought.

but she knew he treated her wrong. all the things he did affected her mentally, it took her months to be okay. she couldn't even follow guys that followed her, for example, she couldn't follow louis back due to him being controlling. but now that he was not here, she was finally able to follow him back.

she admitted it he was pretty cute and he was a nice guy. millie was always saying nice stuff about him in her interviews.

as she was talking to madison she heard her phone ring "omg madi look" she showed her phone to madison and she started freaking out

"omg text him back! text him rn. do it." madison insisted

"okay okay i will" she said, typing into her phone

"WHAT SHOULD I REPLY WITH" ana freaked out

"be like 'hey! thank you, im glad you enjoyed listening to deja vu.' " madison suggested

"let's see if he replies, aaaand sent"

"he's gonna reply trust me. i mean who wouldn't?" madison said, trying to boost anastasia's confidence

"mads you literally have my whole heart" ana said in awe

"come on let's go do something to distract you, let's go eat canes" madison said as she got up from ana's bed

"im coming" she got up from bed and picked up some shoes that matched with her outfit

"im so hungry i will literally pass out if I don't get food" madison said

as ana was grabbing the keys, madison snatched them away from ana's hand "nope you're not driving" ana opened her mouth ready to start protesting "im not dying today without eating canes"

as the girls were in line ready to order, anastasia got a notification. she quickly opened it hoping it was the boy she had previously messaged, every time she got a notification she quickly opened it hoping it was him.