𝟎𝟎𝟐

narrative

august 15, 2020

vinnie and anastasia decided to keep their relationship private for a while until she turned 18. they knew they were going to receive hate due to their age. it wasn't a big age gap, but they knew fans were going to make a big deal about it.

even before they were official they used to make tiktok's together. fans immediately started shipping them. edits were made, fan accounts, and some hate.

it kind of made them uncomfortable because they secretly had a crush on each other. but they soon started playing along and flirted behind the camera, sometimes even on vlogs.

so far they have only posted two videos of them together these past days. nothing big

there were moments where they were spotted hanging out together. either it was both of them alone or with a group of friends. either way, fans went crazy when they found out they were together.

it didn't really bother anastasia the attention but there were moments where she wished she had some sort of privacy. less attention meant less hate for her which was great while it lasted.

whenever she felt showing off her boyfriend or the other way around they would post pictures of each other in their close friends or their finsta's. it was only filled with people they trusted and knew for a while.

their friends made sure to not say anything when they were asked by the paparazzi if vinnie and anastasia were dating. they simply ignored the question and walked away.

every time one of them both was spotted they asked them questions about their relationship. for example "are you and anastasia dating? or "are you and vinnie dating?"

vinnie once in a while replied with "we are just great friends" but that wasn't good enough for some of the public.

they harassed them in the comment section or public, waiting for some type of answer that will satisfy them.

when anastasia was asked these types of questions she usually shook her head and did not comment. she preferred not to comment on anything to avoid any new buzz.

the good thing was that every time they were spotted together none of the paparazzi came close to ask questions or record. they stayed a few feet away. in fact, it was the same fans who didn't respect their privacy.

they posted the photos on twitter and spread them around all social platforms. sending more hate to the couple.

vinnie had barely turned eighteen a month ago which slightly complicated some stuff. they couldn't hang out in public as much as they wanted. but whenever they went out, they usually went out of the city far away from people.

it felt nice to be out with no one taking photos and people following them around to get some sort of clout.

they wanted to take things slow with the media. this meant brief comments on each other's posts, mentioning each other, etc. once her birthday started getting closer they were going to make it kinda obvious for people to catch up.

but as for now, they wanted to keep each other safe and protected from the media. they've been together for a month so far so how hard could it be a few more months?

"hey, ana! do you want to be part of today's vlog?" bryce shouted her name, across the kitchen room.

"umm, sure why not" anastasia answered with some slight hesitation.

she was sitting on the couch with vinnie. she was laying down on the couch with her head placed on his lap.

vinnie stroked her hair and whispered to her ear "you don't have to" only for them to hear

"no, it's fine vinnie. it's gonna be like the other vlogs," she replied with a smooth voice

bryce walked into the living room with the camera in his hand. the camera was facing the pair causing them to jump.

"bro, you better cut that shit out." vinnie warned bryce.

"don't worry, im not gonna do you guys dirty" he calmly said before he continued talking to the camera

if that footage was released there was no way fans were going to recover from that scene. the same footage was going to be used in the ship edits.

"ana come." bryce called out for her, motioning to come with his hand. she got up from the couch and walked a few feet in front from the couch.

"hey, guys look who's here." he moved the camera in her direction

"hiii" she waved at the camera with a wide smile on her face.

vinnie watched from the couch how she smiled at the camera. he loved her smile, it brought him joy.

"ana, i have a serious question." bryce said, looking into the camera, she turned to look at him and made a sarcastic worried face.

"hmmm okay." she unsurely answered not sure if she was going to regret this.

vinnie himself started getting a little bit nervous because you can never expect what bryce can ask.

"do you-" he stooped for a brief moment, making her more nervous "like-" another stop, this time taking more time. "lasagna?"

"really? you made it sound so serious, i was dying inside" she said earning a laugh from bryce

"gotta add some spice to the vlog." he shrugged his shoulders

vinnie got up and stood next to ana, bryce moved the camera more to the left to be able to see his face.

"look, it's vinnie hacker the thirst trap guy" he pointed at vinnie

vinnie rolled his eyes before taking a quick glance at his girlfriend to make sure how she was. she felt him starting and turned to look at him. she nodded her head meaning she was okay.

"but seriously ana, who do you like?" the camera was focused on her making her feel awkward

"hey, do you want me to cook lasagna? im craving some" she dodged the question

the three of them laughed and soon bryce did his outro.

"are you still making that lasagna tho?" bryce asked her

authors note|
hi hi hi, second chapter is done!!! also if you guys haven't noticed there is a date at the beginning of each chapter!

these few chapters are going to be about their relationship before the drama

until next chapter muah