Hello, Mister President [Loki] - SMUT, RAPE

Warnings: RAPE

“God..." Y/N groaned as she squinted her eyes before opening them again. The last thing she remembered was the TVA showing up at her place and taking her away. One of the Hunters touched her with that staff and now she woke up in this place, wherever.
"You'll find a lot to choose from in that place, even though I'm the leader of these gods." She frowned in confusion and sat up, several men stood around her, one of them wearing a golden horned helmet and a slightly broken suit. "Are you a Loki?"
"Who?" Y/N asked as she stood up from the grass and knocked the dust off her clothes. Loki took a deep breath and shook his head slightly.
"Let's go, Alioth is getting closer, sir." One of the men said. She looked behind her and was startled when she first caught sight of the dark cloud monster behind her. President Loki looked her up and down and smiled mischievously.
"Take her away." Two men grabbed Y/N and she began to fight them with all her might. She stepped on the shoe of one of them and he let go of her. With her free hand she punched the other in his face, Y/N pulled her leg up and kicked him in his balls. She was never so glad to have taken the first aid course she got as a gift from her friend. She tried to run away, but it remained. One try. Loki grabbed her by the arm and she tried to fight her way out of his grip, but unlike the other men, she couldn't. He smiled at her before looking at his men and the smile faded. "You can't manage to hold a weak woman from Midgard? You idiots!" He cursed, pulling Y/N with him as he left. She continued to fight Loki, slamming her fists against his chest, but nothing had any effect on him. Finally they stopped at a manhole cover and Loki ordered his men to open the cover. While his men climbed down, she hit him in the face with the flat of her hand.
"Monster." He took her by both her arms and leaned down with a mischievous grin.
"If you ever call me that again I'll show you what a monster I can be and feed you to Alioth myself." He threatened, stroking her arm with his finger. "I'd hate to have to do it, especially since I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." Y/N gulped and was forced to climb down by Loki. She looked around and noticed the men looking at her, instantly she felt even more uncomfortable, if that was even possible. The men quickly averted their gaze from her, but before she could wonder why, she felt him standing just a few millimeters behind her and his breath on the back of her neck.
"Run." He nudged her forward slightly, causing her to stumble slightly, but she quickly regained her balance. He led her across the room to a small partitioned space. Loki opened the door and pushed Y/N forward, quickly closing the door behind him. As he walked toward her she closed her eyes expecting him to kiss her, but when she didn't feel his lips after several seconds she opened her eyes again. She turned and watched as Loki poured himself a glass of whiskey. "Would you like a glass, too? Finding good alcohol here, in the void, is really hard." Y/N didn't answer and looked at the ground. The idea of trying to survive out there alone seemed a hell of a lot better than being trapped in a room with this man. She winced as Loki set the glass down loudly on the table. He walked angrily toward her and Y/N backed up. The back of her knees touched the side of the bed and she fell onto it.
"I have tried to be kind, but if you find me so loathsome, I am happy to leave you to my men, though I doubt you will last long, it must have been ages since they had a woman."
"Please don't." Y/N pleaded, closing her eyes tightly as Loki ran his fingertips over her arm.
"I'll make you a deal, girl." He squatted in front of her, between her legs. His hands rested on the bed beside her. "You will obey my commands, give me unhindered access to your body, and in return I will protect you from my men and give you shelter." Y/N seemed to ponder his offer for a moment as Loki laughed hollowly. "You don't really have a choice if you want to survive" She muttered something barely audible and averted her eyes from Loki. He gripped her chin tightly, but still gently enough that it didn't hurt. "You must speak more clearly, or I might understand that you would like to join my men and try your luck there."
"I will obey your commands and give access to my body in return you will protect me from your men and give me shelter." Her vision blurred slightly, saddened by tears, but she blinked them away quickly. Loki.
"Kneel for your king, your president." Loki smiled wickedly. At first Y/N hesitated, her gaze wandering to the closed door, and finally she slid to her knees on the floor in front of him. Loki's grin widened and stroking her hair, his hand slid down the side of her face and rubbed his thumb over her lips.
"Now open those pretty lips of yours." He commanded. Loki quickly undid his belt and the zipper of his pants. His cock sprang free and her eyes widened. He pushed her head closer to his cock and she put her hands on his thighs as she took his cock into her mouth.
"Oh yes." Loki moaned, her head falling back as he took control of her movements. Loki shuddered and almost came when she ran her tongue under his tip. He pulled her off his cock and lifted her up. She fell flat on her back on the bed and her clothes disappeared in a green beside. Loki crawled onto the bed, just as naked as Y/N. She boiled back on the bed, but he pulled her back to him by her ankles.
"Come here." She tried to turn and get away on her hands and knees, but he was stronger. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her down. Her head hit the soft lacquer. E took this opportunity to climb on top of her. "I like it when you fight me, sweet girl."
His knees pressed between her thighs, forcing her legs to open. He put a hand on her throat and squeezed hard. Her eyes rolled back, Y/N couldn't breathe. She cursed and squealed, her voice echoing in the empty room. alt shut up or you'll get hurt." He said, not lowering the pressure. She nodded or tried to stay still. His other hand ran down her body and briefly caressed her breasts before reaching between Y/N's legs.
She then lay still, afraid to move lest he choke her again. She shivered slightly as he pushed his cock inside her. "Go ahead and fight me. I know you like it."
She pushed him away. "No!" She screamed loudly and tried to crawl out from under him.
He was stronger and grabbed her hands by the wrists and was pressed against his chest and her hands were pressed on the bed above her head.
His whole body rested on. There was nowhere for her to escape as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper. He fucked her hard and fast, Y/N thought it would hurt more, but she was wet with excitement, despite her fear. Even though she felt powerless and abused. Her body was shaking and she couldn't stop him from coming in her pussy with his hot cum. It was over as quickly as it began. It had all happened so quickly. Suddenly Loki stood up. She could still feel his semen flowing out of her as he pulled up his pants. She lay shaking on the bed as his fingers began to rub her clit and after a few seconds Y/N climaxed.
"I will keep you. You will serve your king well." Loki smiled mischievously and left the room.