The Plan [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT

Warnings: Principal x Student

Y/N played nervously with her hands as she waited for her principal, Mister Hiddleston, to call her into his office. She was more than nervous, not because she was afraid, being summoned to the principal was her plan after all. She was nervous to see if everything would continue to go according to her plan.

"Miss Y/L/N! In my office!" Tom called sternly and she looked up. She picked up her bag and went inside. She watched as he sat down at his desk and met her gaze. "Sit down now." -Y/N bit her lip and walked to the chair. She let her bag slide to the floor and sat down as she looked at him through her lashes-"Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes sir..." she said softly, "I think I should be punished for this, sir." Her tone was soft and seductive. Tom looked at her confused for a moment because of the way she said it and her tone left no room for confusion as to what she wanted. He stood up and walked around the table and leaned against the edge.

"I'm your principal, Miss Y/L/N," he said sternly, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"I know, and I've been a really bad girl," she said, biting her lip as she lifted her hand and placed it on his thigh. Tom glanced at her hand and saw her move it further up to his crotch already and took a deep breath before grabbing her wrist and stopping her. His jaw was tense as he looked at her sternly and for a moment she thought she was actually in trouble.

"Do you know I could suspend you?" he then asked and she nodded, looking at him warily.

"I'm sorry...sir," she said, biting her lip. Suddenly she was pulled up from the chair and gasped at being so close to Tom and her free hand was on his chest. Tom spun her around so she was bent over the table and undid his tie. He took both her wrists and tied them behind her back.

"What would your parents think if I had to tell them about everything?" asked Tom to her, "I've been pretty lenient with all your infractions so far, but I don't think detention is that effective anymore." His hand roamed down her back to her bottom.

"Please, sir, I'll do anything..." she begged. Tom's hand traveled under her skirt and pulled it up so it was bunched around her waist. His fingers brushed over her panties and he squeezed her bottom for a moment, making her whimper softly. He reached for it and pulled it down. Y/N stepped out of it and looked to him and saw him take off his jacket and roll the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. He stroked her butt again.

"I think a spanking will do as punishment for now," Tom said, "And you will make every spanking count." -She nodded, but it was not enough for him. He wrapped his hand in her hair and made her look at him-"Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said softly. Tom let her hair go and slapped her butt, the first stroke gentle. "One..." -He caressed her skin for a moment before slapping a little harder. She felt tears well up in her eyes and also as she began to get wetter with each stroke- "Two!..Three!...Oh God!" -She moaned as he stroked his fingers over her pussy with his other hand- "Four!..Six!.." -He thrust two fingers inside her and began fucking her fast and hard with them- "Eight!..Ten..." -With his thumb, he began to rub her clit, making her moan as he also curled his fingers inside her with each thrust- "...Twelve!..Fourteen!..Sixteen!.." -Y/N felt her orgasm building inside her- "Eighteen!...Twenty!" She was about to cum, but then her principal stopped and pulled his fingers out of her. She whimpered from the loss and breathed heavily. His hand caressed her reddened buttocks. Y/N looked to him and met his gaze.

He lifted his hand and stroked away the tears that ran down her cheeks. "Such a good girl..." he said, leaning down to kiss her passionately. She immediately returned the kiss, barely catching how he meanwhile opened his pants and pushed them down a little to pull out his cock. Tom broke the kiss and pumped his cock a few times before placing one hand on the middle of her back and using the other to rub his cock against the entrance to her pussy.

"Please...sir," she begged, moaning. He teased her by thrusting the tip inside her. "I promise I'll be a good girl-" she was interrupted and moaned loudly, but Tom put a hand over her mouth to stop her as he pushed hard all of his cock into her. He gave her a moment to get used to him before he again pulled almost completely out of her and thrust quickly and deeply back into her. With his free hand he grabbed her waist and pulled her back to him with each thrust. Tom pulled her up so that her back was against his chest and, with the new angle, pushed against her G-spot with each thrust. He let go of her waist and let his hand travel down to her clit and began rubbing it quickly. Y/N felt her climax building inside her again and Tom moaned softly as he felt her tighten around his cock and fucked her faster.

"Cum for me," he commanded and her body stiffened and she shuddered slightly as she cum and became even tighter around his cock, making it almost impossible for Tom to continue thrusting into her. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm before thrusting deep inside her, filling her pussy with his hot cum. She arched her back at the sensation. They both breathed heavily as they came down from their climaxes. Finally, he slid out of her and untied her wrists, which were bound together with his tie, and stepped back. She glared at him as he pulled his pants back up and watched as he took her panties and put them in the pocket of his jacket. She straightened up and pulled down her skirt. Y/N could feel his cum flowing out of her and down her thigh. She squeezed her thighs together to keep it from leaking down any further. Tom stepped up to her and stroked through her hair before leaning in and kissing her. He smiled mischievously as he leaned back. He handed her her bag and she looked at him, confused. Was this it now? She asked herself and was a little disappointed, but walked with him to the door. She walked out and sighed softly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Miss Y/L/N, to continue your sentence," he said and she looked at him in surprise, but then smiled before walking away. Her plan worked more than perfectly, she thought to herself....