Claimed [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, NON-CON

A/N Request by Kayleigh_F_49, hope you like it💚

Warning: Non-Con and Involuntary Blowjob. Do not read if it might offend you in any way or trigger something.

Last warning, please only read if you can handle it!

"I'm so glad the shoot is over for tonight," Y/N said as Tom and her stepped into the hotel.

"You'll get used to it," he said, smiling sweetly at her. "After all, it's only your first day." -They both walked to the elevator and he pushed the button for their floor, where both their rooms were- "Would you like another drink in my room? To celebrate?"

She shrugged her shoulders, wondering why she shouldn't, and finally nodded in agreement. "Why not? But just one drink, I want to be fit tomorrow."

Tom smiled and led her to his room. "Just one drink, I promise." -He winked at her and Y/N entered the room. Tom pointed to a couch and she took a seat while he went to the minibar and took out two bottles of beer-"I hope beer is okay."

"Sure." She smiled at him and took the bottle from him. He sat down next to her as she took a sip. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," he said softly. Tom brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and she blushed. "You're beautiful when you blush."

"Um...thank you?" she said.

"It's hard to concentrate around you on set when you're so sexy," he continued speaking, stroking the skin of her neck. She froze and looked at him in surprise as she tried to get some more space.

"Tom, I don't think it's a good idea," Y/N said, setting the beer on the table.

"Why not? You can't deny there's sexual tension between us." He leaned closer to her again and it was clear he wanted to kiss her, but at that moment she decided to stop him and stood up.

"I'd better go. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'm not interested in kissing you or making love to you." She walked to the door and could hear Tom walking behind her. Suddenly she was grabbed and her front pressed against the wall and she could feel him pressing against her. "You can't run or hide from me Y/N, I'm going to make you mine whether you like it or not." He took a step back from her and she used the moment to sprint out of the room. She didn't look behind her and frantically opened her bedroom door. She leaned against the closed door. What had just happened? Was that really Tom Hiddleston that everyone knew? Should she tell anyone? But who would believe her? She could hardly believe it herself, even though it had happened to her. Who would believe an aspiring actress more than an already successful actor? She took a deep breath and tried to calm down while closing her eyes. Suddenly she opened her eyes as she remembered that she still had to shoot the movie with him for the next few months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So guys, concentrate!" the director shouted. She played with the thumb of the thin morning coat, trying to calm her nerves. It was just a scene and it wasn't like she was really going to sleep with Tom. In the last weeks she had avoided him as best as possible, but she felt his glances. Fortunately for her, this was the last scene they would have to shoot, after that she would never have to see him again.

"Nervous?" asked Tom softly as he leaned down to her ear. She hastily turned around as she noticed he was only wearing boxers. Y/N stumbled back, but he quickly caught her and pulled her against him.

"Everyone to your seats!" the director shouted and Tom let them go; she took a deep breath. "And ACTION!"

"I can't do this anymore, Georg," she said, frantically packing clothes into a bag. Tom grabbed her by the arm and pulled her against him; suddenly he kissed her and buried his hand in her hair. She leaned into the kiss, forgetting for a moment that she was not supposed to be enjoying this. He wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up as he carried her to the bed. Tom laid her on the bed and lay over her, kissing her passionately. He grabbed her legs and held them tightly as he rubbed against her pussy. She couldn't hold back a moan as she pushed his boxers down with the heels of her feet and felt his cock poking against her clothed pussy. He grabbed her hands and pushed them next to her head as he began kissing her neck. Her moans grew louder as he rubbed repeatedly at her clit.

"Oh God!" She blushed as she felt her pussy getting wetter and her climax building inside her. You mustn't come, she admonished herself, but she couldn't stop herself any longer. Her body began to shake uncontrollably before she stiffened and came to her orgasm. Tom kissed her gently under her chin as he brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"Cut!" the director shouted, and she looked away from Tom in humiliation as he pulled up his boxers and hid his erection. "That was terrific! We'll call it a night for now."

Tom stood up from her and smiled broadly at her; she sat up and pulled down her robe. He bent down to her and leaned on the sides of the bed with both hands. "You're beautiful when you come."

Without another word, he walked away and she closed her eyes. Why had she come? She stood up and an assistant handed her a small bottle of water, which she drank half of, before walking back and she went to her dressing room. She needed to be alone and waved the assistant away. She quickly took off her damp panties and let the robe slip off her.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting a show like that." -She turned, startled, to see Tom still shirtless as he closed and locked the door. Y/N grabbed her robe, but Tom was quicker and pulled it from her hands before carelessly tossing it on the floor-"I told you you'd be mine." -As he stepped toward her, Y/N took a step back- "I tried to be nice to you then, but you didn't give me a chance."

As she bumped into the wall, she pressed her hand against his chest. "Tom...stop it..." she pleaded with him. He gently grabbed her hands and pressed them next to her head. Tom leaned down and kissed her. She turned her head away, but he let one of her hands go and grabbed her chin, turning her head toward him.

"You're mine and we both know you want it the same way." She used her free hand and slapped him across the face with the flat of hers. His jaw tightened and he looked at her angrily.

"You're disgusting. Do you have such a small dick that you have to do that?" He grabbed her and pushed her down on her knees in front of him.

"I'll show you how big my dick is." -He opened his pants and slid them and the boxers down- "Open your mouth and if you bite me, you'll regret it, understand?"

She nods, in response, and closed her eyes as his cock thrust into her mouth and began fucking him. Y/N hoped he would leave after that and she would never have to think about it again. She closed her eyes and tried to think of something else, but suddenly he pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up by her arm. He bent her over the sofa and she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She knew she could beg, but she also knew it wouldn't stop him. Tom thrust into her wet pussy in one thrust and although she tried to hold back her moans and tried to tell herself that this was wrong, she couldn't help but start enjoying it.

"You want this, Y/N, don't hold back your moans," he commanded and she shivered at his words and bit down hard on her lower lip. Tom pulled out of her almost to the tip before thrusting deep inside her, repeating it over and over.

Finally she gave in and moaned. "Oh...God...Tom!"

"Yes, moan my name," he moved his hand to her breasts and began massaging them, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Miss Y/L/N?" someone asked outside the door as he knocked. Tom put his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming for help, but she wasn't going to anymore. Maybe he was breaking her will, or maybe she was just starting to enjoy it. She heard the person walk away and Tom took his hand from her mouth.

"Good girl," he praised her and began rubbing her clit quickly as he thrust into her just as quickly. She could feel her climax building inside her. Tom leaned down. "Come for me"

At the same moment she reached her orgasm and came all over his cock; he fucked her through her orgasm until he thrust deep inside her one last time, filling her with his hot cum. After a few minutes, he slid out of her and helped her lie down on the sofa before going into the small adjoining bathroom and returning after a few seconds with a damp cloth, his pants zipped up. He cleaned them and put it on the floor.

"You're mine." He leaned down to her and kissed her passionately....