Feeling Better [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, STEPFATHER x STEPDAUGHTER

Tom walked through the front door and threw his keys on the dresser. He sighed with relief, as he was finally back from America after a long movie shoot. It was surprisingly quiet in the house and he frowned, but suddenly saw a sweater lying on the stairs. He lifted it up and realized it was from his wife. Looking up the stairs, he saw more clothes on the steps, including a man's, but he knew they were not his. Tom clenched his hand into a fist; his jaw was tense. Just as he was at the top of the stairs, he could hear moaning coming from his bedroom, and he went there. Without caring, he pushed open the door and saw his wife being fucked from behind by some guy. She finally opened her eyes and looked at him in surprise as she pushed off the guy and covered herself with a blanket.

"T-Tom, what are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come back until tomorrow-" she said, but was interrupted by Tom.

"What am I doing here you ask?! You're letting some guy fuck you!" he yelled. She got up from the bed and walked towards him, but he stopped her when he raised his hand.

"Please Tom...I'm sorry, but I've been so lonely because you're always gone-" she tried to explain herself.

"Get out of my house," he said softly.

"Please, Tom-," she begged.

"Get out of my house! Now!" he yelled and threw the sweater next to her. Y/M/N winced and quickly started to get dressed, as did the guy. Tom left the bedroom and a few minutes later she came downstairs with a suitcase.

"Tom-" she said, but he stopped her by pushing her out the door and knocking her suitcase hard onto the patio so that it fell over before closing the door in her face. Tom sat down on the step and put his head in his hands. He didn't know how long he sat there, but finally the door opened again.

"Get out of here, you-" he broke off when he saw Y/N, his stepdaughter, standing there.

"Dad, what's wrong?" she asked, confused, as she came to him. Tom married her mother two years ago. She squatted down in front of him and put her hands on his forearms. Tom looked at her and put his hand on her cheek.

"You are really beautiful," he said, smiling slightly.

Y/N furrowed her brow. "Are you drunk?" she asked. He had always been affectionate with her, but never like this, no matter how many times she had wished he was.

"No I'm not," Tom said, alternately looking from her lips to her eyes and running his thumb over her lower lip. She shook her head and stood up.

"If you don't want to talk, then fine," she said, walking toward the kitchen and the refrigerator, but was suddenly pressed against it.

"I want to do so much more than talk to you," he said softly against her ear as he ran his hands over her body. "Do you have any idea how crazy you always drive me?" She whimpered softly as she felt his erection pressing against her.

"T-Tom, what are you doing?" she asked as he began to kiss her neck.

"I want you," he said softly against her ear.

"But what about Mom?" she asked, closing her eyes as he let his hand wander under her shirt.

"She's history," he said simply, turning her to face him before kissing her passionately. She put her hand on the back of his neck and kissed him back with the same passion. Tom wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up by her waist before setting her down on the countertop. His hands ran over her thighs before he reached for the thumb of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He placed his hand on the middle of her back as he began kissing down her neck to her breasts. Tom let his hand travel up to the clasp of her bra and undid it before pulling it off her body. With his hands, he reached out and gently massaged her breasts before taking one of her nipples into his mouth and beginning to suck on it.

"Oh god," she moaned, holding onto his shoulders. Y/N grabbed his hair and pulled him up to kiss him. She let her hands roam over his chest and began to unbutton his shirt before hastily lifting it off his shoulders already. She bit her lower lip as she caressed his muscular one. He reached for her again and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist and carried her into the living room before gently laying her down on the couch. Tom sat down between her legs and on his knees as he unzipped her pants and pulled them and her panties down. He bent down to her and put her legs on his shoulders as he leaned down to her pussy and slowly began to lick her. Y/N grabbed his hair and moaned as he did so.

"Daddy...Oh God!" she said, throwing her head back as he thrust two fingers inside her and began sucking on her clit. With his free hand, he held her by her waist to keep her from wiggling so much. She pulled harder on his hair and let him hum against her pussy, that broke her to arch her back. Her climax began to build quickly, but then Tom stopped suddenly and pulled his fingers out of her.

"Daddy, please..." she whimpered, watching him sit up and open his pants to pull out his hard cock before lying down on top of her. Tom took her thighs and wrapped them around his waist before reaching for his cock and guiding it to her entrance, teasing her with the tip. "Please..."

He thrust into her in one quick thrust and she moaned loudly. For a moment he paused before Tom began to pull his cock almost completely out of her and quickly thrust it back deep inside her. He began fucking her quickly; there was nothing slow about it, just pure passion, but Y/N wouldn't have it any other way. She clawed at his back as he kept trying to thrust as deep as he could into her. He bit down on her shoulder and sucked on her skin and she had no doubt that she would have marks from him after that. His hand moved down to her clit and began to rub it rapidly. The orgasm she had been denied earlier was building up inside her again.

"Oh God...Daddy! Please!" she said with a moan and closed her eyes. Tom could feel her begin to tighten around her and knew she was about to cum. He rubbed her clit a little harder. "I need to cum, Daddy."

"Cum for me!" he cried, "Come around your daddy's cock like a good girl!"

She came as if on cue, moaning loudly. Tom fucked her through her orgasm until he thrust deep inside her one last time, filling her with his hot cum. He breathed heavily and leaned his head into the crook of her neck. Finally he slid out of her and rolled next to her as he ran a hand over his face before pulling her against him.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked softly; Tom kissed her forehead.

"I will later," he said softly.