Drunk And Sleepy - Tom Hiddleston (Smut, STEPFATHER x STEPDAUGHTER)

Warning: Stepdaughter/Stepfather

Y/N laughed at what her best friend had said, rolling her eyes with pleasure. "I highly doubt that was the case," she replied incredulously, shaking her head. It was a relief to meet up with her best friend Y/B/F during the semester break. Otherwise, they only had Skype, as Y/N couldn't commute to university because of her studies. The personal exchange gave their conversations a completely different quality - just chatting about everything was a welcome change.

"I assure you, it really happened. You can't imagine how crazy things are on my campus," she replied.
"But enough about me. How are things with Mr. Hot-And-Sexy?" Y/N looked at her friend and sighed slightly, knowing full well that this question was inevitable. Ever since Tom, who owned this nickname, had started dating her mother two years ago, this question had come up again and again.

Tom was the very embodiment of a dream man: incredibly attractive with a toned body and as charming as ever. Was she jealous of her mother, who had the opportunity to have great sex with him? Definitely, but who could blame her for longing for this man?
"You're not supposed to call him that when we're here," Y/N breathed, biting her lip slightly as she thought about him.

"Even now, you can't deny that it's him," her friend replied with a broad grin. "So?"

"It's the same as always. He's charming, but I hardly ever see him, except in the mornings and evenings at dinner. He's often away filming for months," Y/N explained, but she noticed the dissatisfaction in her friend's eyes.

"You know what I mean," her friend insisted.
"And you know I'm not talking about it," Y/N breathed, but couldn't help but think back to the moment she accidentally bumped into him in the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his hips, his muscular chest still glistening with water droplets.

She didn't even have to mention what she'd done in the privacy of her room afterwards, fantasizing about him and sliding her hand under the covers. Until now, she'd let the idea of what he might do to her excite her.

"Come on," her friend begged formally, "at least give me a few glimpses of what it's like to live with him. You must have had dozens of hot moments with him. To be honest, I can hardly believe you haven't even tried to jump into his bed."

Y/N sighed softly at the words. If she had even the slightest chance with him, she would be the first woman to end up in his bed, and - She shook her head, interrupting her thoughts, but couldn't stop her cheeks from heating up.

"Let's talk about something else instead," she suggested quietly. At that moment, there was a knock on her door. Both women turned their eyes towards it as Y/N got up and opened the door to stand directly in front of the man of her fantasies.
"Hey," he said with his trademark smile.

"Hi, Tom," she replied, unable to stop her voice from taking on a higher pitch. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to say that your mother informed me that she was staying with her friend tonight," he said in a soft voice, and she nodded, struggling to remember that he was her mother's boyfriend.
"Okay," she replied softly, smiling faintly.

"I thought we could order pizza tonight and watch that movie you wanted to see a while back," he suggested, but Y/N knew that Tom was just trying to be friendly.

"Sure," she began, but was interrupted by Y/B/F, who stepped up next to her.

"Unfortunately, she can't because we were supposed to go to a party today," her friend explained. Y/N was confused by her words, as they hadn't planned anything like this, and she was actually enjoying spending some time with Tom. Tom seemed confused as well and frowned.