Don't Say It Mom [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, STEPFATHER x STEPDAUGHTER

A/N Reader is over 18!

"I really don't know what to do with her anymore, Tom, she just does what she wants," Y/N heard her mother complaining to her father Tom. He wasn't really her father, but rather her stepfather, with whom her mother had been dating for a year and had recently married; things were moving pretty fast between the two. Tom was a rather attractive man and unfortunately completely off limits, Y/N thought before refocusing on the conversation.

"Y/M/N, it's probably just hard for her to adjust to the new situation with me" Tom tried to reassure her. "Just give her time."

"You want me to give her more time? How much more time? We've been a couple for more than a year and we're married now; the time for her to get used to it should be over already," her mother complained loudly.

"Now calm down and tell me what she did today again to make you so angry."

"Her teacher called me today and said she wasn't in school yesterday and today."

"Alright, that's really not nice, but I don't think yelling at her will do any good, you can see where this is going."

"Oh yeah, well you talk to her if you can do it so much better," she scoffed.

"Fine, I'll do it," Tom said, and Y/N could imagine Tom shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll be in the living room," her mother said.

Y/N heard his footsteps crossing the hallway and quickly scurried back to her room and sat down on the bed with her smartphone in her hands. Shortly after, there was a knock on her room door and she smiled slightly. "Y/N? May I come in?"

"Um...Yeah, sure," she answered quietly and the door opened. Tom stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

"You overheard everything I take it?" he asked and she smiled a little as she looked at him through her lashes.

"Maybe, but my mother can't be overheard either," she said, biting her lip as he sat down on the edge of the bed with her; his hand was on her knee.

"You're not making it easy on your mother right now either," he said, looking at her. "Can't you do me the favor of at least trying?"

"If I did, then you wouldn't come into my room anymore either..." she said softly, glancing at his hand.

"Well it's not that we wouldn't talk at all then; the topics of conversation would just be nicer." Tom laughed lightly.

"I think it's nice just to spend a few moments alone with you, though," she said.

"And why is that?" he asked and Y/N alternately looked from his eyes to his lips and leaned a little closer to him. She gathered her courage after a few seconds and pressed her lips to his. The kiss started slowly, but Tom wrapped his hand in her hair and deepened the kiss. She opened her mouth to let his tongue into her mouth. Y/N held onto his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her waist. She crawled onto his lap and began rubbing her clothed pussy against his hardening erection. Her hands moved down to his belt and undid it.

"We really shouldn't do this; your mother is downstairs and-", Tom started to object, but broke off when he felt her hand wrapped around his cock.

"Then we should be quick, Daddy," she said seductively. Tom growled and spun her around so he was on top of her.

"You're a bad girl, it's wrong of you to seduce your mother's husband," he spoke and ripped open her blouse; the buttons flew across the room.

"My mother is a money-grubbing bitch-" -She stopped as he pulled down her bra and took one of her nipples into his mouth- "She only married you because you have money, otherwise she'd have a new one every week."

Tom ignored her and reached under her skirt. He pulled her panties aside and without warning thrust two fingers into her tight pussy. She arched her back and moaned his name, his hand shooting up and covering her mouth to stop her. He looked up at her and smiled mischievously.

"You don't want your mother to hear that your daddy is fucking you right now, do you?" Y/N shook her head in response and her eyes rolled back as he began thrusting his fingers in and out of her faster, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Daddy..." she moaned muffled into his hand and lifted her hips. His fingers brushed against her G-spot and she felt it wouldn't take her long to climax.

Her body began to shake uncontrollably and he stopped sucking on her nipple and looked at her. "Come for your daddy."

The orgasm flooded her body and Tom fucked her through her climax. Finally he pulled his fingers out of her and sat on his knees. Y/N watched as he began to lick his fingers off and heard her moan softly. He pushed his pants and boxers down just enough to pull his cock out. Tom pulled her legs apart and ripped her panties off her body. She opened her eyes as she felt the tip pressing against her entrance.

"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, but you have to stay quiet, all right?" he asked, and Y/N nodded in agreement. He took his hand from her mouth before pressing his lips to hers and thrusting his cock into her pussy. She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her legs around his hips. He held still for a few seconds until she lifted her hips to show him she was ready. Tom pulled out of her almost completely until only the tip remained inside her before thrusting hard and deep back into her. He repeated it over and over until he finally broke the kiss and placed a finger on his lips to signal her to stay still. He sat up on his knees and increased his pace.

"I love how tight your pussy is around Daddy's cock," he moaned softly, looking down; she followed his gaze, watching his cock disappear into her pussy. She put her hand over her mouth to keep from moaning too loudly. Tom's hand moved down to her pussy and he began rubbing her clit quickly. Y/N could already feel her second climax building inside her. Suddenly he pulled out of her and before she knew it he was turning her on all fours and pushing her skirt back up. He grabbed her waist and thrust back into her; his other hand went under her skirt and he began rubbing her clit again. Tom gently wrapped his free hand around her neck.

"Be a good girl and come for Daddy one more time," he whispered in her ear; she tightened around him. Tom thrust as deep as he could into her and she stiffened as she obeyed his command and reached her orgasm.

"Daddy!" she moaned loudly and he quickly put his hand over her mouth to muffle her moans even more. He fucked her through her orgasm and, just as her climax was over, he thrust deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum. She enjoyed the feeling as he filled her with his cum and arched her back. After a few seconds his cock slipped out of her and his cum flowed out of her over the inside of her thigh. She rolled onto her back and propped her elbows on the mattress as she watched him fasten his belt and tuck his shirt back into his pants.

He leaned toward her and kissed her chastely. "You were a very good girl for Daddy." -He smiled- "I hope we have more conversations like this soon."

Tom turned to her again at the door as he opened it. "Well, I'm glad you realize your behavior was wrong," he said loud enough for her mother to hear him. Tom winked and left the room without another word. She fell back on the bed and smiled.