The beginning

My name is Stephan Williams Silverlight. I am a british/dutch 16 years old teen. And my life is different then most teens. I am home schooled, never had friends, have many scars, got my right leg amputeed and risked my own life many times. The reason why?

My mom and dad are the owners of the SPD (secret police department). Excuse me, they were the owners. The departments trains the best spies and gives them missions. You can compere it to James Bond. My parents raised my little sister, my brother and me in a big building in London. My little sister was murderd, my brother is lost and then there is me.

My parents trained me and I went on missions too. The job takes many risks. Six months ago a murderer called koli, kidnapped me and my parents. He murderd my parents and thought he killed me too. But I survived.

But not without any scars, i have had some serious bleedings and lost a part of my right leg. The part under my knee is gone...

The company is normally passed on in the familly. Because my older brother is nowhere to be found it makes me the new owner. Because I am just 16 years old I don't have te be the owner until I turn 18.

But I don't know if I want to.

WN:

This is my first book on wattpad. In this story I want to give you a look trough Stephans eyes. If you have any questions or advice, let me know!