Chapter 11

All the studendts and teachets are staring at Stephan.

( I feel my heart racing, I never realised that I felt so insecure about myself, my real self. As spy I always show another side of me, a tough side of me, withoud any emotions. Like a mask. know I need to show the vulnerable side me. But how? I am short of breath of all the thoughts in my head.

Lisa sees I am struggling and pushes me outside to the bus. The rest of the students and teachers are following us. With a little help of Jan I hop into the bus. The weelchair goes back to the museum. During the bus ride I sit next to Jan Lisa and my P.E. teacher are sitting in front of me.

" So just wondering, but is this the real reason why you don't participate in P.E. lessons?" The P.E. teachet asks.

" Yes it is, sorry for lying.."

" No problem kid." He answers

" Are you able to come home? Jan asks

" I just call a cab, its allright."

" I can bring you home", Jan offers.

( No why is he asking, he can not know that I live in a hotel right now.)

" Thank you, but I will take the cab."

" Jan knocks at me while looking uncomprehending at me."

(The whole buss tour I am quiet and staring outside the window.

We arrived at school, I already called a cab that was waiting for me.

At the hotel I immediately fall asleep. A few hours he wakes up and he sees a text of Lisa.

" Hey I was just wondering how you are doing?"

(I feel bad because the helped me today and I just blew them off after what happend.)

" Hey, I feel much better, sorry that I havent talked to you since it happend. And thank you for today!"

" It is okey."

" It is just a long story"

" Can I call you?" *this text is also from stephan*

" yes sure!"

( I explained everything to Lisa. I wish I could tell hete the truth, all of it. I dont know what it is but I fell really safe talking to here. Lisa told me not to be ashamed by my stump and just to be me. )

Stephan and Lisa talked for hours until the both went to sleep.

The next day:

Stephan wakes up having a good mood, he had not have a nightmare for a long time. He was excited to see Lisa at school today.

( My stump still feels a little sore after yesterday. You know what, I am not going to wear my prostetic today. I will take my crutches.)

Stephan arrived at school with a cab. He is a little late at school because of some traffic. He crutches fast into the school. He takes his phone to look in witch classroom his first lesoon will be. It is in 204 that means it is upstairs.

( oof this is going to be hard.  I need to take the stairs. The long slippery stairs. I see a janitor nearby the stairs and asks him if I could use the elevator. He gives a key so I can use the elevetor the rest of the day.

I rush to my biology class and open the door. The students are starring at me. I grap myself together and tell them
" I think I need to explain some things to you. About 8 months ago I lost my right leg because of a car accident. I never had the guts to tell, but now I do, with a little help from a friend ( I wink at Lisa). Is there anyone with questions?"

(No one raises their hand, they all look a little scared, expect one person, the person who saved a seat for me, the person with the beautifull name: Lisa.

I feel relieved and happy. I feel like high school is going to be a rollercoaster of emotions, but it will all be worth it! I hope!