Chapter 2

The room went quiet. Stephan was shocked of what he said but also felt free. His heartbeat was going really fast. "What do you mean quit?" Mister Rockshin asked. " Stephand didn't really know what to say and stammerd." I-I want t-to go away for a while." "Why?" Mister Rockshin asked. " I have been here my whole life, I like it here but I need some time off. Like a vacation." Everyone in the room was murmering. Stephan was afraid for the reactions he would get.

After 5 minutes mister Rockshin said loudly:" kid, if you want to go on a little vacation it is fine by me. I think we can all understand you want some time of after what happend." Stephan didn't expect this positive reaction.

"How long do you want to go on a vacation Stephan?" Mister Rockshin asked." Like six months?" Stephan answerd. The room went quiet. " you know that you are the next owner of this company and you have a high position in here." Mister Rockshin said. " I know." Stephan answerd. " But i will keep contacting you and you can always call me."

After 30 minutes of arguing the decision was made. " Stephan you can go anywhere you want for the next six months, but we keep in contact." These words came from Mister Rockshins mouth and Stephans mouth couldn't stop lauging.

He immedietley went to his room and grabed his laptop. And know what he thought. His grandma was dutch and when she was alive she learned Stephan a lot of dutch words and scentenses. I think I know what I want to do, I am going to the Netherlands and spend my time on a dutch high school.