Chapter 9

Stephan is two weeks in high school. He made a deal with his mentors that he can talk about something if he wants to. He is doing allright. Lisa became great friend and Abel is also really nice. Today his class is going to the Rijksmuseum.

When Stephan arrives at school there are two big busses. Stephan sees Lisa and they walk to the bus together. Their mentor puts their name on the list and they step inside the bus Stephan almost slips on the stairs but he is allright and they take a seat.

The sun is shining and the bus is driving away from school. The bus ride is going to take two hours. Stephan is still a little tired and falls asleep, on Lisa her shoulder.

"Stephan! Get away from here, Run!" His mother calls. " get away son"

Stephan isnt listening and graps his gun from the ground, but where is he, he just was heeee.. A gunshot goes trough his leg, blood everywhere  the pain, I cant...

STEPHAN! STEPHAN! CAN YOU HEAR ME KID

( I open my eye and see Jan looking concerned at me, what happened? Where am I? Oh I see a bus, yes the fieldtrip)

" Stephan are you okey? You where screaming and your all sweaty. What is wrong?"

"Uhm I had a nightmare I think, oops"

" That was an exciting dream, I think?"

Jan walks away and Lisa is laughing at Stephan.

" You screamed like a girl Stephan" she laughed

( I feel my head turning red like a tomato, not sure what to say.)

" don't worry about it, it was kind of cute." Lisa says.

I feel more pain everywhere trough my body, hear the noice of gunshots. Dad, mom where are you, Momm!!, Dadd!! Everything is starting to get dark, I feel shaky, fall on the ground. Pain.

STEPHAN! Again?

(I open my eyes, shit I fell asleep again.)

" You where screaming for your parents, you sure you are allright? Do we need to call you parents?" Jan asks.

" No its okey just a bad dream again."

" allright than." Jan walks away

The bus arived at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. It is a really busy day at the museum.

" Allright kids I will hand out these sheets with some questions on it that you need to answer. Form groups and aftet 1.5 hour we will meet again at the entrance." Julia says.

Stephan forms a group with Lisa and Abel. Not sure why but the mentors are following these students, probably to keep an eye at Stephan.

( The paintings are beautifful, I really want to see De nachtwacht from Rembrandt van Rijn.

It is really busy at De Nachtwacht. Whe are trying to get a closer look of it. On out sheet we have a question of how maney people there are on the painting. Whe cram ourelf troug all the people. Suddenly someone is stepping on my right feet while I am lifting it. I fall on the ground, try to get op again but the pain is too much, it feels like sharp knifes stabbing in my stump. I feel lightheaded. People are saying many things to me but I cant understand them. I need to get it off of my leg! I see Lisa, Abel, Jan and Julia looking concerned at me.

I see a medic from the Rijksmuseum. He sends people away, it helps to hear less voices.

" Hi I heard your name is Stephan right?"

" Ye-s"

" Allright Stephan do you feel any pain?"

( I want it off but I cant tell them, shit but it hurts that much, ahh)

" Stephan do you know where you are?"

" Ye-s Im at the Rijksmuseum."

" Good, now I have the feeling you have pain somewhere, just tell me where it is comming from."

( I cant, I cant, I cant)

" It is not that much! Stephan replies.

" That is good to hear, but I need to know where it is comming from."

( I try to get up but the man pushes me back to the ground.)

" just lie down, you are all shaky and pale. I am going to put a little pressure on your limbs, just tell me when it hurts."

( He starts with my arms, he pulls the sleeves of my sweater up and starts tu put pressure on my arm. Firts my left arm than my right arm. I see everyone starring at the scars on my arm. My heart is beating in my throat, I am panting and I feel scared. I think I need to tell them, but no word is comming trough my mouth.

After my arms he is heading to my left leg, I feel the sweat pouring out of my skin. Then my right leg. He goes from high to low, almost there. A sharp pain enters my body, I grunt out the pain and try to get up but Jan is pulling me back to the ground. The man pulls my pant up and looks shocked at me, but he is not the only one who is shocked. Abel, lisa, laura and Jan are schoked too.