Chapter 4

Stephan thought that somebody had to be his godparent. For this reason he called mr. Rockshin.

RING RING RING

" Rockshin speaking."

"Hi its me Stephan, I wanted to ask you something, do you know who my godparent is?

" uhm well it is uhm..., why are you asking?"

" I need this person for my new school."

" Hmm, well it is me"

"Wait what?"

" I am your godfather."

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?"

" because it would have make things weird, but kid I am not comming to the Netherlands."

" But I need you!"

"Just tell them that I am abroud because of work. Oh and don't tell them that your parents are dead. They cant't know any personol information about you. Just tell them that your parents are still in London and that you are living with your caretaker, but that he is also not in the Netherlands right now."

"Uhm okeyy, thanks, i quess."

Stephan hoped that this plan would work. Two days later he had the apointment with the dean at the high school.

The school was big and there where many students walking in the hallways. Stephan never had seen so many teens in one building.

" Welcome at high school De Boom my name is Tom Jansen. I am the dean of this beautifull school."

" Hi, my name is Stephan Silverlight"

" nice to meet you Stephan, follow me to my office."

The office was big and had blue walls with bookshelfs on them. The room was filled with many plants.

"Take a seat Stephan, where are your parents?"

" Uhm, well that is kind of complicated, my parents still live in London. I live in the Netherlands with a good friend of my parents. But he also is in London for work."

"Ah I see, I need a signiture from a parent or someone else who is responsible for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes maybe I can send the papers to his e-mail and he can send it back to u with a signiture."

" Thats fine. I need the signiture before your first class begins. You can start tomorrow if you want to. But I do need the signiture before your first class starts. We already found you a class where you can make some new friends. Every class has got his own mentor. The mentor helps you with school and can give you information and advice. Your class has got two mentors, because some of your classmates need some extra help. We placed you in this class because you may also need some extra help because you are not the best in the dutch langauge."

"Haha yes that is true. It sounds realy nice!"

" Good to hear! This is your schedule, tomorrow you will start at 9AM. You will start with biology, than English, after that dutch and at the end of the day you will get P.E.. your first lesson is given by your mentor. Than you can see her for the first time. Do you have some questions?"

" No thank you!"

" Oh and don't forget to bring a laptop."

"I will not."

"Have a nice day, goodbye."

"Bye."

Stephan never felt so happy in his life. He was going to school tomorrow. He was going to make friends, learn new things, and never worry about something!" He felt like this six months where going to be the best of his life. And it all was going to start tomorrow!