Snusnu, part 1

After a long break I decided to update what I have for this chapter ...... So enjoy.

R18 straight ahead!!!!!!!!!!

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!

His mouth was soft, yet the kiss was so possessive that she was drowning in continuous waves of heat.

She was defenseless against the pleasure as she felt how her juices dripped down her thighs and stained Zosar's cheeks.

While one brother monopolized one of her entrances, playing with her tongue and lightly sucking her lips, the other one licked and slurped the honey-like liquid like a thirsty beast, rubbing a part of her core with his nose in the process.

It was bliss ,but also pain.

Their rhythm was so slow and so synchronous as if they were teasing her.

She panted hard against Odion's mouth, while struggling to breathe as well as she could.
Her hands slided trembling between Zosar's black locks of hair and pulled it carefully more against her thumping core.

To her bold moves, Zosar could only lightly chuckle against her, the light vibration of his voice tickling her insides.

"Aren't you a bold kitten?" The other twin commented, while interrupting the kiss and squeezing her nose playfully. His eyes locked with hers as if hypnotizing her ....

An electrifying slap on her core made her jerk, followed by the intrusion of one long thick finger.

"I said to occupy her, not distract her completely. Go reflect over your actions."
A bit grumpy ,the golden-eyed twin left her side to sit on one of her comfy chairs with direct sight to the bed.

"Don't be harsh,brother. At least I got the best view." And indeed he had the best view. Her half-closed eyes, the pink-tinted lips opened partly and the subtle tremble of her limbs suggested that his brother did a wonderful job. Somehow jealous for not being the one to taste her for the first time, he fumbled with his pants. He almost freed his cock, when his heartbeat became louder and louder, almost like a drum.

When the beats turned into thunderous echoes he realized that not his heart was the sound's origin, even if it hammered in his chest excitingly.

Someone, ran dangereously fast towards their room.

The door was almost ripped out of its hinges with an ample swing.

A big goliath of a man stood for a second astonished in the door frame. His gruesome scar stretched on his uppert part of the face reinforcing the storm in his opal eyes.

It was Cleo's right-hand-man, Karo.

The confusion and astonishment on Karo's face didn't last long, when he heard voices getting near, probably people trying to stop him from chaotically running for Cleo. He slammed the door shut just as fast as he opened it before, grabbed a chair and put it under the door's knob.

With big steps he neared the bed, dropping his tunic. " That door stays shut!"

The booming shout seemed to stop the people outside in their tracks as the voices quietened down.

In that same moment Cleo's eyes widened in surprise and clarity washed over her like a cold shower. Her hand in the black locks of Zosar tried to distance his head from her entrance. "Wait..." Shame and guilt bubbled up inside of her. To have a beautiful man between her legs while her crush caught them inflagranti was not something she thought would ever happen to her. She felt like a slut.

But to her absolute horror his head didn't budge and those seconds were enough for him to send her over the edge.

Her whole body shook with pleasure, but with a lot of willpower, she pushed herself a bit higher on the bed. She grabbed the linen bedsheets and covered  herself, still shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Her eyes stung. She wasn't an animal ,so she should have said no. It was shameful and wrong for her to make love to another ,if her heart was more with someone else.

"I ....I "she wet her lips , thinking of how she couldn't find any right words. Heck, if there were right words for the situation. It was the first time in her life that she felt that way.

Understanding her distress, Karo got past the kneeling Zosar and climbed the bed after her. Gently he touched her left cheek and started to place gentle little kisses ,on her nose ,on her chin ,on her eyes.

His gaze,still as warm as a day of late summer.
" I love you and I don't believe in gods, time or any other belief....But what I believe is what I see and what I feel. And such I saw how you look at them, how you smile, how you look at me and how you treat me and.... I would be willing to share you if that means that you 'll get as much happiness and pleasure as you deserve."

Tears streamed down her face in confusion.

"I...I am so sorry . You mean a lot to me...You all." She quietly said.

"I know…." his thumb swept her tears away. "But now why don't you let this bed linen down and let yourself be worshipped, love?"

Zosar could only nod, he wanted her so bad, that even if it stung his ego as a male, he wasn't strictly against sharing as long as she was satisfied.

Not wanting to be left out, Odion left his spot and also climbed the bed.
"Going from having a seraglio to be a part of one ....that should be fun." Odion chuckled.