You did what ? 2

Karo remembered how the woman went with the man on a leash to their cell-doors and opened all of them.

Her voice taking another tone, she offered them their freedom and said that if any of them don't have anywhere to go back to, she'd gladly take them with her to her destination: a village near Babari where she'll provide for them and protect them.

He would have been long gone from the blood covered woman and the dreadful place he was kept in, but couldn't bring himself to just walk out of the front door and Ra surely knew how scary she was and how much he seeked his freedom, but her next words to the question of a heavily scarred five year-old, picked his interest.

The question was if she could join her in her travels despite her looks.

The still in blood soaked woman went on her knees and answered seriously:
' It's just a scar, never be ashamed of it. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you. Therefore I'd be delighted if you come with me.' she seemed wise.

Those words made something in him lighten up. After years and years of loneliness in the abyss of depression,he felt understood.

Someone understood him and his scar.

...................................................................

He and many others,including his protegees didn't tell her immediatly their answer.
They decided to just follow her around for a while and watch her from the shadows.
They couldn't overcome their fear for her or for the posibility of her encarcerating them. again. Because of this mistrust, they just tagged quitely along and if there would be any sign of danger, they would be ready to run as fast as they could.

Their rescuer had no worries as she bought seeds, cloth material and lots of dried vegetables and fruits.

As if shopping in that bizarre outwear with blood dried on it and the boss of the slave-selling business in Babari on a leash beside her, would be the most normal thing in the world to do.

Her shopping spree was shortly after that stopped by a noble who fell from his chair in the middle of the street. The chair was carried by four sturdy black slaves. He was clutching his left arm,panick clearly too see on his red and sweaty face.

One of his ran to the other side of the busy streets saying something about him going to find a doctor.
In the meantime, she let the shopping bags on the ground and crouched beside the mister who become completely unconcious saying' I am a doctor. '

The worried slaves and guards didn't stop her as she brought her face near his, her ear to his nose and mouth , her eyes looking to his still upper body. 5seconds later, she singlehandly removed his upper part of the white spotless robe and with the other straightened his neck.

Without no other preparation she began doing something they never heard of or seen before. Her hands on his chest pushed the rips many times down. His chest went up and down many times, until she put her mouth on his with a thin ripped part of his robes between their lips. She blew inside his mouth, his chest raising up two times.