In Thebes

After a week in Thebes, Zosar and Odion were so thrilled about what they've seen that they were truly keen on meeting the person who made everything possible. Well, almost trilled, Odion was somehow a bit jealous because of her. Zosar could clearly see this because of the childish side of Odion. He was pampered by their mother queen for a long time till her death,so he was not used to jealousy.

The life in Thebes wasn't more luxurious than in the royal palace because they had to work to keep paying the rent and so on. They didn't want to invest the palace's resources ,the peoples money ,on auch trivial things, so they worked for their money. The palace's funds could be used more useful for the people.

Besides, there were commodities that even kings wouldn't have dreamed of in Thebes at a very low cost .Here, their people were having them at a daily basis.

Colecting information was so easy that they didn't even have to ask the people anything,most of them would  come to them from their own initiative to chat.
Like in this moment. They were in a library in a so called "school", hoping to find some information about the developed projects they saw in Thebes when the librarian, a man , asked them if he could be of any help.

They even didn't have to ask about HER , he just started babbling on and on how he is the most adequate to provide information and knowledge in this school because he was one of the first people to be personally teached and tested by the Gods Sent.

While he was going on and on about how thankful he was, behind his back Odion bumped his head  against the book shelve repeatedly. Before the librarian was Zosar with his poker-face listening to the man's babbling and observing over the man's shoulder how Odion was going to wreck that pretty royal head of his. He could easily imagine what his brother thought right now .....IT would be something like: Again *bump* and again * bump* the Gods Sent here * bump* the Gods Sent there *bump* why don't you write her a love letter or just sacrifice your goats for her if you love her that much .

And partly he could understand the childish behaviour. His brother was as a male or as a pharao never overshadowed by anyone since his birth. So the suden change of behaviour towards him and their affection to the Gods Sent shook him a bit. Or rather hurt his pride.

He could only hope for that woman that Odion would overcome his childish outbursts. That way their goal could be easily achieved and who knows, if her motives are Not of Bad nature ,he had a feeling that they could gain a lot from her knowledge.

........….……………………………………

In the meanwhile,in a dark alley. Two hooded figures stepped on the hard sandy path between the buildings.

' I will do it. If you get involved then they'll immediately recognize you,Cleo.' wispered Karo.

'But you don't know how many people will be there.... We just need one person...I'd rather have us kidnap him and torture him into speaking than having you infiltrate in that ....that criminal-stall' Cleo wispered back.

'Just please do as I say ....' his voice a bit annoyed because they were arguing about who should infiltrate the base since long ago.

'Offff. Allright.....only because you said please....' she pouted 'Let's at least revise the plan. First, you get in if he is alone....'

'Second, I'll introduce myself as the new one "Oppal"and ask him for my first task. Third, I get out of there because someone who knows the real Oppal could recognize me and fourth, I'll just keep winning his trust until he tells me about what we want to know.