Part :1

Let's begin :

Screen opens with the apartment of 4bhk In posh area, there is everything one should ever dream of having when they are planing to live a luxurious life together. In that apartment only a one big room having classy furniture with having a huge balcony and window from which whole mumbai can be seen and walls fill with so many pictures of couple and some single pic of a lady and man.

In that room a couple is sleeping in each others embrace on the king size of bed with pillows on either side of them. As the alarm ring girl wakes up and stop the alarm then she saw the boy beside her who is sleeping cutely his massy hair which is coming in his forehead. she wake him up & wished him good morning with cheek kiss before leaving the bed. She wore her sneekers and leave for the bathroom to get ready after sometime she comes out wearing Kurti and plaza, after doing her touch up wear her mangal sutra and applies a sindur. she went to the hall and tell the servent to make breakfast ready then she goes to the temple where a big murthi of Ganpati bappa were kept when she is praying to the God the boy back hugs her keeping his hands on her hand close his eyes she doesn't get affected Coz she knew who it would be as it becomes their routine now. After finishing this girl tries to go but boy didn't leave her and hold her tight.

"Karan leave me". girl said by irritating with this harkat of his husband.

"Why !! don't you like it preeta". Boy said with his dimple smile which melts preeta

THE BOY IS REVEALED TO THE KARAN LUTHRA & THE GIRL IS PREETA KARAN LUTHRA.

Preeta : yeah koi jagah nai hai ki tum romance Karo now leave sumita(servent) a jayegi

Karan : I m The Karan Luthra mai kabhi bhi kahi bhi romance kar sakta hu samji babydoll.

Preeta : ha i know about chalo breakfast karlo fir muje hospital jana hai and tumhe academy.

After saying this she left from there and Karan follows her to the dining table and they did their breakfast by chitchatting and Karan's flirting and left for their respective work.

Where as in the luthra house everyone is ready for having their breakfast. Some are talking happily, so some are having with gloomy face. At the same time Rishabh luthra enter in the hall with talking on the phone angrily.

Mahesh : is everything okay beta what happened?

Rishabh : nothing dad Kuch bhi thik nai chal raha hai. Singhania's deal cancel karne ke li ye ready hai.

Bani : jab se karan is ghar se gaya hai tab se sari khushiyan hi chali gayi hai pata nai kiski nazar lag gayi.

Kareena : yeah sab kuch us preeta arora ki vajah se ho raha hai usi ki vajah se aj hamara karan haamre sath nai hai.

Rishabh : ap abhi bhi unhe blame kar Rahi hai bua jab ki galti ap logo ki hai.

Shrlyn : rishabh ji yeah ap kaisi bate kar rahe ho bua badi hai apse.

Rishbh : shrlyn please

Mahira : rishabh shrlyn or bua sahi hi to keh rahe hai us middle class ladki ki vajah se aaj mera karan mere sath nai hai

After listing mahira kritika and sameer started laughing hard and everybody looks on them while they keep laughing loudly. By irritated mahira said.

Mahira : Maine koi joke mara hai jo tum dono ko itni hasi a rahi hai huh

Sameer : joke hi to mara hai tumne mahira would bhi itna bada k mujse control hi nai hua

Kritika : Ofc mahira karan bhai tumhare kabse ho gaye vo to pahele se hi meri preeta bhabhi k the.

And they again started laughing but this time Mahesh and Rishabh also join them.

And they go to their respective rooms.

                                 To be continued.........