Part : 5

karan looks at her with teasing smile and said in playful manner " initiative le rahi ho baby doll not bad huh"

On which preeta hit him on his stomach and hide herself in his embrace while blushing and stay there for few minutes.

After some time

Preeta : I know you miss them karan and I m sorry coz of me tumhe unse dur rehna pad raha hai.

Karan : tumhari vajah se nai humari vajah se muje hume sath rakhna hai preeta isiliye mai yeah sab kiya waise bhi us ghar mai tum kabhi khush nai rehti and I want to see you happy.

Preeta : thank you

Karan : and I love you

Preeta : I love you too bajarbattu

Karan : love you more baby doll

Preeta : I know that

Karan : hmm let's go to sleep now

Preeta : aj yahi pe sote hai yahi achha lag raha hai muje.

And preeta make herself comfortable with her arms wrapping around his waist and her head on his chest and in no time she went in deep sleep while karan is not able to sleep he looks down at her and keep his chin on her head.

Flashback :

At the night when preeta married to karan and kareena throw her out of luthra house , preeta dont went towards arora house and said shrishty to go and she will come back after sometime, after much resistant shrishty leaves her. preeta go to the place where Karan leaves her after their first marriage.

Here karan is not able to think anything and went to his room. After sometime mahira came and sat beside Karan who was sitting on the floor with glass of alcohol and picture of his and preeta's when they were best friends and looking at that photo with so much hurt but his heart is feeling some kind is peace at that moment , but suddenly when mahira keep her hands on his shoulder it break his trance and he throw that photo on which mahira smile.

Mahira : karan tumhe niche bula Rahi hai bua

Karan : mai ata hu tum jao

Saying this karan left to the other side and mahira left outside but karan come to the side at which he throw that photo , he keep it near his heart for once and caressed preeta's face. He kept photo back in the drawer and went outside.

Here preeta is sitting lifeless she was thinking why everytime her and how can she going to face her mother when she denied her to go to luthra house, and she startled to go to the river side when her every problem is going to end coz she herself is going to end.

Here karan come downstairs and find her bua and dadi was talking about his marriage with mahira tomorrow again, he just stood there shockingly and looks at mahira who is seeing him with wide smile and he asked her that" is she ready to marry him even now " just then kareena answers " ofc she loves you karan " and karan looks at mahira again while she is looks at him and blush. Karan turn his face towards his family and say " yes he is ready ".

Here preeta reach on the pool side and looks down only to find dark water she took out her phone and dial karan's number for once and for her fortune karan pick up but don't say anything as he is with everyone so after  excusing himself he left from there and come outside and put his phone on his ears

Karan : hello.

Preeta : hello

Karan : kyu phone kiya

Preeta : kuch batana tha

Karan : kya aur muje kuch nai sunna ok

Preeta : ok bas sirf itna kehna hai thank you for everything, thank you for the days when you are with me when you are my karela and bajarbattu , and sorry for the days that you have to cry becouse of me and yes i hate you for the days when you were not with me.  But you know the best thing is aj k baad isme se kuch nai hoga kyunki aj k baad hum nai honge. Take care bajarbattu.

She says with so much hurt and sadness in her voice that Karan's heart couldn't stop from melting but before he could say anything phone was already cut by preeta and maybe there relation also.

Here preeta throw her phone there in the ground only and stand there lifelessly

Other side karan's heartbeat increases with every second he want to run and go to her shout at her, hug her , kiss her and most importantly comfort her but his ego is more then his feelings and he went inside. everyone is happily having their dinner except rishabh and sameer they ask karan to join them but he denied and left to his room .

In few minutes only he receive a phone call and his breath stopped. He rushes downstairs and take his car and leave the house.

After almost 30 minutes he reach the city hospital and went inside hurriedly after reaching there he ask receptionist about the girl they bring from the pool they told him about the ICU and he rushes there.

When he left the house everyone who saw him running like this they get shock , sameer call him but he is not picking up so he run to karan's room and saw his mobile on floor he took it and rushed to the downstairs and everyone asked them just then rishabh snatch the phone and saw his logs and dial the last number which was preeta's.

After 1 min a random man pick up the call:

Rishabh : hello aap ne is number par call kiya tha, Hello is anyone there ??

O.P : yes actually maine hi call kiya tha muje us ladki k phone mai pahela number inka mila to maine unhe call kar diya btw wo ladki Abhi city hospital mai hai..

he cut the call  so many bad things started running in his mind and he stumbled, sameer held him he tell everyone about the call and they rush towards hospital with mahira and her mom.