Part : 25

They reach downstairs only to be awestruck by the beauty of the mandap. Karan is dragged by sameer and shrishty to the mandap chuckling at everyone's exited faces he start performing the rituals. Everyone is happy to finally see them getting what they deserve.

Preeta sits at the side sofa with shrishty beside her. she looks at everyone with the smile and when she looks at the mandap her eyes stuck at the person performing rituals and her smile replace with moist of eyes as she adore him for time being. thinking how lucky she has been to get him by her side always, to be loved by him this much. she never thought that her life will be like this after her father's death...she always thought that she will live a normal life with simple arrange marriage but fate has planned differently and here she is sitting and watching his karela to performing the rituals of their marriage or precisely forth marriage but the happiest one.

where everyone is happy she is happy , her karan is happy. there is no revenge no hate for each other or for everyone. and she can't ask more than this for herself 💗

Soon pandit calls preeta for performing rituals. Shrishty takes her to the mandap where karan is standing there with his hand forwarded towards her. she climbs the mandap with the smile on her face after holding his hand. they did a varmala with the happiness on their heart remembering every varmala of theirs.

after starting of other rituals karan looks at preeta with his filled with tears. how he get so lucky to have a angel like her in his life. he never expected that she will give him a second chance but she gave. despite of everything he has done to her. of course she forgive him for that but there is no chance that he ever forgive himself for the things.

Finally his family members are happy in his happiness, they are happy with preeta and he couldn't ask more than this.

A tear escape from his eyes preeta looks at him with concern and wipe that tear. she raies her eyebrows at him. he nods no and hold her hand smilingly kissing her palm. Preeta shakes her head smilingly and join their hands together.

after sometime panditji call them to stand up for the "pheras". they stood up and takes every phera holding each others hands with promise to always love each other, protect each other and to always stay together.

they sit down as panditji ask karan to put sindoor and mangalsutra. Rakhi is coming there with the thal where mangalsutra and sindoor has kept but karan nods no and takes something from his pocket and hold it up so that everyone can see that.

Preeta gasps looking at the managalsutra remembering that this is the second mangalsutra that he is going to make her wear but she denied it.

Preeta : yeah tumhare pass tha

Karan : humesha se, socha aaj rat ko dunga as a surprise but subah se muje hi surprise mil rahe hai. ab to karogi na isse accept.

Preeta : of course aur woh bhi pure haq se karungi.

Karan chuckles at her and makes her wear mangalsutra. than rakhi slides the thal at karan's side as he took a pinch of sindoor and fill her mang after kissing her forehead. a happy tear escape her eyes which karan wipes it nodding his head.

Soon they declares as a husband and wife. they stands up and takes everyones blessings and click so many photos with the family as well as alone.

Karan is standing at a corner having preeta in his arms who is resting her head on his chest. and wathing everything with a smile. He tightenes his hold on her and she looks up to him.She smiles and pecks his lips.

Preeta : Happy Forth marriage the karan luthra

Karan : Same to you too Mrs. Luthra

Preeta : I love you Bajarbattuu

Karan : I love you more Baby doll

They chuckles joining their foreheads with close eyes. The open their ayes and together said :

  PreeRan :

" Tu Hai To Mai Hu " ❤

and they sealed this with the kiss 💌💘

The End