Part : 2

In the academy :

Karan is practicing when he notice sameer outside the ground he go there and ask him to meet him in the changing room both heeded towards the changing room after karan comes completing his practice.

Karan : kya kam tha

Sameer : ab kam hoga tab bhi apse milne a sakta hu mai  said with pout

Karan said while chuckling : nautanki ho gaya hai tu shrishti ke sath thoda kam raha kar

Sameer : kya bhai ap bhi

after coming outside they went to the cafe to spend some brotherly time. On the way karan gets call from preeta and he asks her to meet him in the xyz café.
Sameer also call shrishty to come but doesn't tell her about preeran.

Few minutes later preeta reach their and shocked seeing sameer she looks at karan who nods yes she smiles and hug sameer happily and settle herself on Karan's side. They ordered their coffees and food and started talking about how their work is going on  then only shrishty come there and saw preeran and sameer talking with each other happily, she hugged preeta from back with tears in her eyes preeta  shockingly see her and hugged her tightly with so much happiness. They both sat opposite each other.

Shrishty : I missed you so much di apko pata bhi hai kitne mahino baad mile hai hum.

Karan : really shrishty sirf preeta ko miss kiya muje nai with sad pout

Trio chuckle on that and shrishty said " apko to bhi kiya na karan sir...sorry jiju".

Preeta : I too miss you shrishty.

Sameer : karan bhai ne to kisi ko bhi miss nai kiya hoga after all unki baby doll unke pass hai kyu karan bhai.... Said with teasing smile on which preeta blush.

Karan : Ofc Maine to kisi ko bhi miss nai kiya right baby doll.

They chitchat for a while and comes out of a café where sameer offers shrishty to drop her at the house and he hugged karan.

Karan : ghar pe Sab kaise hai

Sameer : kaise honge bhai apke bina ap kyu chale gaye ghar chod kar.

Karan : sammy please I don't want to talk about this you know

Sameer : I know bhai isi liye apko support karte hai aur samjte bhi hai k aap kuch galat nai karenge.

Then they saw girls are talking with each other happily and preeta have tears in her eyes karan and sameer went to them , karan put his hand on preeta's shoulder and she looked back and hugged him keeping her head on his chest and karan too hugged her wrapping his one hand on her shoulder and with one caressing her hair to calm her down.

After sometime preeta looks at karan with teary eyes he wiped her tears with slight smile and rubbed his nose with her. She chuckle lightly and looked at him with hope she was about to say something then only

" no you are not going anywhere baby doll " said with stern face and moves away from her.

Preeta : par karan listen to me at least..

Karan : I said no preeta.... Tum yahi raho mai car leke ata hu ok fir hum ghar chalte hai.

Preeta : nahi muje hospital jana padega kuch kaam hai

Karan : OK

He leaves from their while preeta move towards shrishmeer and sameer told her about the singhania's problems she tell him that she tries to talk with Karan about this.

Till then karan arrived and they leave for their apartment. Shrishmeer also arrived near arora house shrishty stops him and leave by herself so that no one knows about sameer and she came together.