Part : 6

In the hospital :

Karan rushed towards the ICU thinking about what happened to her, how is she and all the memories are started floating in front of his eyes he sit on the near by bench clutching his hair in the tight fist as operation is going on. He started cursing himself and his mind divert through the last call of preeta he was lost while luthra's rushed to him and shower with him questions , he is not in his senses but as soon as doctor come outside the operation theater he run towards him and started with his questions , rishabh was calming him down but the words doctors said

" sorry we couldn't save her "

was something on which everyone stopped at their moment and stumbled . Karan could not control and hold doctor's collar

Karan : What do you mean by she is no more huh , aap Bol bhi kaise sakte hai yeah sab , apko pata bhi hai kon hai wo

Rishabh make him calm but he is not at all calming down and screaming and at least rishabh slap him and he stopped screaming he looked at rishabh with tears falling from his eyes and fall on the floor with hand on his face.

Rishabh hugged him tight and trying to make him understand but he himself was so broken, karan was keep murmuring that " my preeta can't die, she can't leave me alone it's his mistake that this all things happen and he want her back " he was repeating this only without listening or seeing anything suddenly he fainted there they shout for doctor and immediately rushed with him in the room beside ICU.
All family members were crying seeing him like this.

On the other side shrlyn and ramona is happy listing that preeta is no more and now no one can stop them but mahira is jealous and looking at karan angrily from the glass that he still have that love and care for preeta.

After few minutes only he gain his consciousness back and started panicking again and run outside where his family was standing in tears they saw him and try to make him understand that he needs rest but he is not at all listening and run outside jerking everyone but stumbles as he feel sharp pain in his head and about to fall but they held him.

At the same time one lady comes out of the lift and run towards ICU. She saw many people and nurses gather around a room supporting a man but she can't see anyone's face and she stopped the nurse

Girl : wo ladki thik to hai na usse kuch hua to nai

As she was so close to luthra's they hear her voice. karan turn his face and saw a girl in same bridal dress as preeta is wearing and he rushed towards her and make her face him with such force that the girl hit his chest.

She was so startled that her uneven breath is touching his neck closing her eyes, karan felt so much relaxing after having her in his arms and just say a word " babydoll " and the girl looks at him shockingly and depart from him he saw her opening his eyes nd it's Preeta,  here she is his baby doll, Mrs preeta karan luthra.

He hold her hand pull her again and hold her face tightly bringing it so close to his face that their breaths are mingling with each other he rested his forhead on her and close his eyes and starts crying

Karan : baby doll kaha thi tum huh , kaha gayi thi tumhe pata hai mai kitna dar gaya tha yaar tum thik ho bilkul thik, chot to nai lagi na

Preeta who is unaware of all these  move back and looked at him in confusion while everyone is also looking at preeta with shocked expression and smile on their faces while some are angrily.

Karan again pull preeta with him and showered so many kisses on her face and hugged her tightly not wanting to leave her to assure himself that she is safe , she is with him in his arms safely. Preeta is so shocked with this but couldn't do anything as karan's tears is not stopping as well as his hold is also very tight. She wiggles is his arms but he is not reacting anything.

Rishabh come and depart them and saw preeta with smile and tears in his eyes where in that time only karan hugged him.

Karan : rishabh meri preeta zinda hai wo yahi hai dekh preeta ko kuch bhi nai hua she is safe, she is with me rishabh she is safe

But rishabh and everybody is so shocked seeing karan's behavior while kareena was glaring preeta

Kareena : karan yeah kya kar rahe ho tum preeta ko apni keh na bandh Karo sun rahe ho tum yeah kya bakwas kar rahe ho..
Kareena said as she saw that karan again turn towards preeta and hold her hand

Preeta : ek min tum yeah kya bol rahe ho mai zinda hu matlab muje kya hua hai.

Rishabh : exactly agar aap yaha hai to andar kon hai ek second aap kis ladki k bare mai baat kar rahi thi nurse se

Preeta : ha actually jab mai pool k pass thi tab ek car itne force se ayi aur pani mai giri aur jab wo ayi tab maine yeah ladki andar dekhi thi fir maine call kar k ambulance bulayi aur ha sath mai ek admi bhi the unhone help ki lekin mera phone ghum gaya and mai yaha a gayi iske sath par aap log kaise aye yaha pai , wait a min kahi aap logo ko ye to nai laga k mera accident ho gaya hai aur mai OT mai hu.

Rishabh : exactly karan ko apke phone se call aya and wo bahot tez dodke bhaga phir hum ne uska phone check kiya tab us admi ne bataya ki yeah phone jiska hai uska accident hua hai so hum bhi yahi pai a gaye and yeah sab..

Meanwhile karan is thinking all things happen just in few hours what if he really loose her, what if she is in danger,  what if he can never see her again and this thinking make his heart tightened and breath uneven he tries to control but he fails .

Suddenly they here rakhi's shout "karan ".