Part : 4

Entering in the room preeta said something on which Karan sshh her and take her on the couch kept near the window side. Karan sat on the couch and make preeta seat between his legs and back hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder..she rested herself on him.

After sometime gazing the stars and road under the building preeta asks him about it

Preeta : now you are not going anywhere and answer my questions correctly okay

Karan : why are you my teacher , he jockes but after seeing her sincere he kept his mouth shut and told her to ask.

Preeta : don't you miss them

Karan : no

Preeta : really karan luthra you are not missing your brother rishabh who is everything to you, your mom and girlfriend whom you love so much, your masti with your father.

Karan doesn't say a word and looks away but tear drop from corner of his eyes on which preeta wipes it she made him looks at her who is looking at him with tears in her eyes.

Flashback :

On early morning Karan and preeta were in karan's room in luthra house and karan is packing his stuff. He was angry and preeta is sitting on the bad with tears in her eyes lost in some thinking. He pack his necessary things and look towards preeta and saw her lost.

He went towards her and sit down on the floor looking at her he take her hand in his. She startle and looks at him with tears flowing from her eyes.
He slightly nod his head and she hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. Tears started forming in his eyes too. He somehow control his emotions and broke the hug, wiping her tears he kissed her forehead and mouth her " let's go ".

She nods no but he stand after making her stand...then after taking necessary things and her he left the room , they reach the hall they find it empty karan put the letter on table and left the house with her.

later in morning when everyone wakes up and gather for the breakfast at dinning table. No one is in mood to say or discuss anything at that time

Mahira : Karan nai aya abhi tak breakfast k liye mai bulake ati hu

Ramona : mahira a jayega wo tumhe uski itni fikr karne ki jarrorat nai hai jisse tumhari jarrorat nai hai pata hai na kal usne kya kiya tha tumhare sath...are uske jaise insaan k liye tum apna time kyu waste ka

Rishabh : what do you mean by uske jaisa insaan Mrs. Khanna Bhai hai wo mera and for your kind information aap humare ghar mai bethi hai abhi.

Kareena : yeah kaise baat kar rahe ho tum ramona se rishabh

Sameer : vaise hi jaise wo deserve Karti hai humare ghar mai muft mai reh rahi hai isi liye bhul gayi lagta hai k yeah karan bhai ka bhi ghar hai.

In all this drama no one notice that mahira has already heeded towards karan's room and find it empty she went inside and see that there is so many things which are missing she rushed and opened his cupboard and find it empty and she shouted " mom, Shrlyn, rishabh, kareena bua jaldi aao sab

Everyone rushes to the room hearing mahira's shout and what they saw is something any of them never imagine.

They saw that the half of the room is empty, there is no karan's cricket kits the cupboard is also empty and there is no preeta's belongings also.

After seeing this rakhi started crying, dadi too started crying, rishabh is dumbfound and mahesh too is silent . Shrlyn is happy seeing that they leave the house now there is no one who doubt her and this makes her work easy.

But suddenly everyone hear mahira's another scream "no" and she rushed downstairs and she stared shouting karan's name behind her everyone comes downstairs and watching her sadly , they tries to control her but she is not ready to listen anyone and anything and started throwing things here and there.

Shrlyn and Ramona tries to stop her but get pushed by her then only Ramona slapped her tightly. She looks up with tears in her eyes and hugged her mother tightly and started crying loudly. Just then Rishabh notice paper which was kept on table and start reading it tears roll down his cheeks. He never thought that Karan can ever leave them but he did, he left them and this house.

Kareena snatch the paper and read this she started shouting angrily

Kareena : yeah sab kuch is preeta arora ki vajah se hua hai usi ne hamare karan ko uksaya hoga aur wo chala gaya

Mahesh : kareena karan koi chota baccha nai hai ki koi use uksaye aur wo maan jaye aur har baat pe preeta ko bich mai mat lao.

Kareena : bhai ap mujse kyu keh rahe hai sab kuch preeta ki vajah se hi to hua hai. Lekin fir bhi aap to....

rakhi : didi preeta ki vajah se kuch nai hua hai jo bhi hua hai wo kal raat ke drame ke baad hua hai. Aur apko kya lagta hai kal jo bhi hua uske baad karan preeta ko yaha pai rehne deta kya huh.

Kareena : oh please ap to boliye mat ap to hamesha se hi us preeta ki hi Side li haina pata nai kya hai us middle class ladki mai jo aap it

Kareena is stopped by Mahesh who is enough of her to blame everything on preeta and not accepting her fault.

Mahesh (angrily) : kareena jisse baat kar rahi wo meri biwi hai and jiske bare mai baat kar rahi ho wo meri bahu hai, aur tumhe to kabhi preeta pasand nai thi right

Kareena shuts her mouth and everyone being disheartened go to their room.

Flashback ends :

Preeta slowly leaned towards him nd sealed his lips by her , and it becomes soulful kiss with full of love,care and respect they have for each other. They broke the kiss.

Probably this is the longest one hope you like it 🤗❤

Continue in next chapter .....