Chapter 1~A New Generation!

Third person... because she's a baby

Chapter 1: A New Generation!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations!" Nurse 1 said. "You have a beautiful baby girl!" The young medic carefully handled the newborn baby and then gave the child to her mother, her dad passed out on the floor.

"She's... so.... beautiful.." Sakura's mother, Haruno Mebuki, laid close to lifeless on the hospital bed, panting between every word. The nurse quickly called more doctors to assist in aiding the dying woman as the beeping on her monitor slowed.

By now, Sakura's father is awake and aware, walking around the cramped room frantically and bombarding the doctors with questions. "What happened? Is my wife going to be okay? Where is the child? How-"

"Sir, sir, I can assure you that we are doing everything in our power to keep your wife healthy. She has sustained a major injury on her pelvis during birth, and she may need surgery." The doctor stated neutrally.

"During... birth.." The older Haruno had been sucked into his thoughts for a moment, before regaining composure.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing. What can I do?"

The doctor swaddled the cooing baby and held his arms out expecting the so called father to take her. "I feel it's be best to wait in a different room until further notice; you may wait with your daughter if you'd li-"

"No."

"No?"

"Keep the child. I'll be in the waiting room." The large-foreheaded haruno looked at his dying wife being carried out the room and lingered his eyes on the infant for before silently walking out, leaving a very confused doctor and a very clueless baby that seemed to be staring into space before smiling.

                      A few hours earlier~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobirama was extremely confused.

One moment he was just gambling with his brother in the sky— winning as per usual— and the next moment he was standing in the middle of his home, but more modern..?

'What the hell?'

The younger Senju decided to ask a passerby where he was but to add to his suspicion and confused state, they passed right through him, completely oblivious to his presence. He even tried touching them for a reaction, and once again, his hand passed right through them and they displayed no reaction.

'I guess it's one of my jutsu coming back to bite  me in the a-'

          And then he felt a ping. Not the electric kind, nor the ones you might see on radars, but a ping of chakra. It was small and pathetic, equivalent to a newborn's... but it was definitely there. Tobirama was never much of a sensory ninja to begin with, and he had no idea why he had sensed this specific signature, but what harm would it be to follow?

         As he's walking, Tobirama watched nearby civilian kids play with their peers. Yes, this is exactly what he wanted. For his children to play without a care in mind, for them to wake up and know that they are safe, for them to not be deemed a killer the moment they can walk. Never again should he have to witness his precious children be sucked into the darkness of bloody war with no choice to spare.

Or at least he hoped not to.

At last, Tobirama had finally reached his destination. Standing in front konoha's local hospital that is mainly occupied by civilians, he couldn't help but stare in awe at how far his village had come. He quickly passes through doors and walls, determined  find the little spark of hope. Finally he reached the hectic room filled with doctors, nurses, and other health professionals crowding a single patient. Ignoring whoever that was, Tobirama realizes that the tiny signature he had sensed was, in fact, a newborn. . .with rather unusual hair.

His naturally stern gaze dawned upon the child before his eyes narrowed slightly, but not even because of the fact that baby was even aware of his presence— but because she smiled.

"How interesting."

Then she giggled.

~~~~~~~~~

A certain Haruno had been shaking in his seat worried and anxious, wondering how his wife was doing. And to think it was all because of that child. It angered him just thinking about it. As he was about to get up to get drunk somewhere, the doctor walked in with a neutral face and with what would have been thought to be neutral news. Kizashi turned him expectantly, pleadingly.

"Your wife.. she will live." He let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding, only to suck it up again sharply because of what the doctor said next.

"But.."

"BUT?!"

"But, we are sorry to say she is extremely sick and may need assistance for a long period of time. We have done everything we can, sir." He stated with a slight frown. Kizashi's face turned neutral, confused even, but his mouth stayed shut. Noticing the man had nothing to say, the doctor fixed his mouth to say a thing once more before leaving. "She will be discharged next week. Your daughter is in the ICU." He bowed briefly and walked away, leaving Kizashi and his thoughts.

Yes, he was definitely going to go get drunk now.

~~~~~~

Sorry readers I know this one is a little short, hopefully the next one is longer, lol.

Till next time, ly