how you two meet {luke}

Today was the day you were going to treat yourself. Buy clothes, useless things you don't need just to have fun and feel good. You walked into a music shop and looked around at the CD's. You grabbed one, but were suddenly knocked into. "Oh, I'm sorry." you heard. You grabbed your things and stood up. You looked into the dark eyes of the person who knocked into you. "It's alright." you mumbled. He smiled. "I'm Calum." "Y/n." "Calum, you need to be more careful." you heard. You watched as a tall blonde boy patted Calum on the back, letting out a nervous laugh. Not exactly nervous, ore fake, like it was pushed out to make him seem normal. "Sorry about my friend here." the boy mumbled, his confidence desending  since he looked at you again. "No harm no fowl." you smiled. "Good. I'm Luke by the way." "Y/n." you smiled to the boy who, you had to admit, was attractive as hell. You looked between the two and noticed Calum glaring slightly at Luke. You looked down at the CD in your hand. "I should pay for this." you explained as you walked to the cashier. The album read Green Day, a band you have loved since you were 14. Now or never, you thought. "Bye." you heard Calum say. You sighed when you realized Luke wasn't going to say bye. You paid for the music and left the store going to the food court; it was passed noon and about time to get something to eat. "Y/n!" you heard, the voice sounding excited. You quickly turned and saw Luke and Calum looking at you. You put down your sandwich and smiled at them. "Hi." "Small world, huh?" Luke asked as he sat down at the table. "Well, we are just in the mall, it can't be that big." you laughed. "R-right." Luke said as he let the fake laugh out again. "Oh, by the way, I forgot to ask you guys, are you from Australia?" you asked once you finished chewing your last bite. "Yeah." Luke says  as he smiles. "Cool, never met a foreign guy before." you laugh. "Well, you met two today. So i'd call that a accomplishment." Calum commented. "True." you noted. You looked over at Luke as he glared at Calum. "Hey Mr. Grumpy Pants, what's with the glaring?" you asked, thinking nothing of it. "Well, you see, Luke here has a giant crush on you and he pushed me into you so he could talk to you." Calum stated. At firt you were suprised, but you calmed down and looked at the blushing Luke. "It that true?" "Y-yeah." you smiled at him. "Well, that was a good idea, because it worked."