calum imagine {requested}

You were a huge fan of 5 Seconds of Summer and finally meeting them. Last night, you couldn't stop thinking about what they would say and what they would think, and you couldn't sleep, either. Wearing your favorite outfit, you picked out a black 5sos t shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and straightened your hair. You finally topped off the look with your favorite black vans, just like the ones Calum wore. Getting to the concert was easy, walking there was the hard part. Since your parents knew how much you loved them, they bought you a whole pack of tickets, meet and greet, VIP, sound check and front row. As you neared the arena, the only thought on your mind was "will they ever like me for who I am?" . You knew the answer was yes, they had always said they love their fans, each and one of them. Walking through the doors of the arena was magical. With sound check passed, it was amazing to just get there and hear them before. Calum might even catch your eye, since there was no one else there. You got to your seat, put everything on the seat and waited. Taking out your phone, you tweet to all of your friends, who are outside, how big the statidum looks. "Hey!" Someone says making you lift your head and look up. No. Way. It's Calum Hood. "Hi." You said. "Are you here for sound check?" He asked you. You nodded and quickly put everything in your bag. "C'mon then!" He said while giving you a hand. He pulled you up on stage and walked hand in hand with you backstage to another stage. "Awee Calum has a girl as a friend." Michael says with a smile. "Shut up. She is here for sound check. What's your name?" He asks you. "That won't mind. I'll tell you later." You said, since you were meeting them again later. "Alright lads, let's start."

*AFTER THE SHOW*

You headed backstage quickly and showed the guard your pass. He let you through and you walked all the way to where the guys were. "Hey again." Calum enveloped you in a hug. "Hey. So can we know your name now?" Luke asked, with a huge smile. "My name is Ashleigh." You said while the boys all hugged you. "I think Calum has a crush on Ashleigh."  Ashton sing sung. You blushed a deep red. "So, how long have you been a fan of ours?" Michael asked you. Everybody sat down and you did as well. "Well, I followed Luke on YouTube and saw his covers. That's when I guess it started. I never stopped and until I saw everyone else, I tried coming to your shows. But I couldn't. My friend went to your concert when you were touring with One Direction." You told them your story and the listened. After the whole meetup, you were getting ready to leave and were pulled aside by Luke. "Ashleigh, you promise you won't tell a soul?" Luke asked you. Nodding he continued, "Calum really likes you and I hate for him to finish the night with a broken heart. So if he asks you out, please say yes." "Luke, I really like Calum. I can't hurt him even if I try." You said. After a little conversation with Luke, you started saying your goodbyes. Getting a picture with them was amazing. "Ashleigh! Wait!" Calum runs to you. "Yeah?" "Here I forgot to give you this. Have a good trip home!" Calum gives you a final hug and runs away. You open the paper he gave you and see a rosé attached with a paper. 'Ashleigh, I really like you and I don't know if you like me the same way. If you do, send me a message at this number ************** . Love, Calum' . You smiled as you walked away, knowing that your ultimate crush on your celebrity, was actually coming true.