how you two meet {calum}

"There's nothing to do here!" you complained as you lay down on the couch. "Sure there is. It's a whole new place, go explore." your mom laughed. "Can't I just sleep?" "No, now go get some Sydney Vitamin D." you mom said, pushing you out. "There's no difference in vitamin here and back home, Mom!" you yelled through the door. You got no response so you turned and walked to the elevator. You knew it would be a while before your mom called telling you to come back. Luckily, you also had your credit card with you so you wouldn't starve. For this trip, your mom decided to guve you a temporary card with enough money for the week you're here. After wandering around for a while, you finally found what you were looking for; TGI Fridays. Even though you were by yourself, you didn't mind, you walked in, ordered a table, recieved some weird looks, and sat down in the waiting room. "Are you all alone?" you heard someone ask. You turned your head a bit to look atthe four boys who just happened to catch your eye earlier. Especially the one talking to you. He had dark hair and loked like he was Asian, or maybe Hawaiian. "Yeah, parents kinda kicked me out." you said, giving off a small laugh. "You're not from here, are you?" he asked you. You shook your head. "I'm here on vacation." "Well, I'm Calum, and here's Ashton, Luke and Michael." he said, pointing to each boy. "Y/n." you smiled. "Do you want to join us to eat, I'm sure they wouldn't mind." he said, imitating your smile. "Sure." you changed the seating and soon enough your table was ready. Near the end of the dinner, Ashton, who was sitting next to you, whispers in your ear. "Calum likes you, if it wasn't already obvious." you smile and whisper back. "Feelings mutual." "Calum, Y/n likes you back." Ashton exclaims as you stare wide eyed. Calum looks at you and gives you a cute wink. "Were going to have to do something about that, aren't we?" he laughs.