Chapter 7

Last time on Total Drama Island... The Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against The Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. And in the end, it was Noah the know-it-all who managed to steal a kiss with Asteria. (And let's get it straight, I repeat, Chris Mclean does not get jealous. Let me remind you this is Total drama island, not some love island to see who ends up with Asteria, not like anyone but me has a chance)

This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville. Population: Four. Who will sink? And who will stay afloat?

 Find out right now on...

Total. Drama. Island!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the campers were sleeping peacefully- Well, not everyone. Lindsay was busy panicking as she had run out of fake tan spray. An alarm blares throughout the camp, startling everyone. "All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!" Chris announced through the speakers. 

Asteria stretches and moans as she gets out of bed, this got someone's attention.  She made her bed and took out her towel. Saide and Katie came up to her and linked arms with her.  

"Let's shower together," Katie and Saide said in sync. Asteria glanced at them and nodded. "Sure, it would be much quicker than going one by one," she said. The girls on both sides, still arms linked on Asteria, dragged her out of the cabin and towards the communal bathrooms. 

"You like her, don't you," Bridgette spoke up, making Courtney jump out of her skin. Her head snapped towards her. 

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"I'm not lesbian!"

"So you're bisexual?"

Courtney sat at the edge of her bed 'Am I bisexual?' she questioned herself silently. 

"I see the way you look at her, it's quite obvious you like her and you're not the only one," continued the blond girl, looking at her, smirking. "You give Duncan the stink eye when he flirts or is around her. Your neck goes red whenever she touches you or even when she says your name."

Courtney groaned as she fell back on her bed and rubbed her face "Okay, okay, fine. Yes, I like her, happy? I like boys and girls, and I like her. But you can't tell her."

"I won't snitch, I promise. Plus, you do know that some others like Asteria as well."

"Who? Duncan?"

"Yeah, there's also Justin, Noah, Izzy, Gwen and maybe even Trent. I think Chris likes her too."

"Wait, what? Chris, as in, Chris Mclean?"

Bridgette nodded as they both got ready to leave. "I know Chris doesn't seem like the type to fall for someone, but the way he looks at her and then tries not to look like he isn't staring is pretty obvious."

"What about Asteria?" she mumbled. 

"I can't really say who she likes, she's nice to everyone. From what I've seen, the more she likes someone, the more physical touch there is. She's kissed or has been kissed by some people so you better be quick and confess."

"That means I have a chance, right?"

Bridgette shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the cabin with Courtney, who was lost in her own thoughts. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The camera cut to the campers arriving at the benches. Asteria sat beside Bridgette, who was looking at her and smirking.