Chapter 16

Last time on Total Drama Island...

A note from a secret admirer got Gwen and Bridgette up in each other's business. DJ accidentally knocked his boy Trent off the aeroplane, sending him deep into the Earth's crust.

Leshawna showed everybody how to hang on for dear life on the moose ride.

Harold showed himself to be an ace flag-catcher, until he caught sight of Heather's... unmentionables, causing him to crash his way right off the island, but not without a little canoodling time with the fair Leshawna.

Duncan and Asteria have finally started dating, but I wonder how long it will truly last.

And now, let's see what's in store for our campers on this week's episode of

Total. Drama. Island!

______________________________________

Chris's voice was heard through the speakers, "Everyone should make their way to the main lodge in 30 min," he snickered. "We have a special challenged just for you guys." His and Chef's snickering could be heard through the speakers.

All the campers groaned as today's challenge started earlier than normal. Asteria was feeling especially exhausted, she was up late gossiping with Chef and when she went to bed, she was still processing the fact that she was Duncan's girlfriend.

She had to tell someone.

Asteria got down from her bed and sat on Bridgette's bed.

Bridgette yawned and rubbed her eyes, her eyes slowly opened. The first thing she saw was Asteria looking like she was about to burst. Her sleep quickly dissipated, and she grabbed Asteria, pulled her into her arms, and hugged her.

Asteria hugged her back and sighed.

"What's up?"

"Well... I'm dating Duncan."

"Finally, took you guys long enough."

Asteria looked up at her confused, this wasn't the reaction she was expecting, "Finally?"

Bridgette ran her hand through Asteria's braids and massaged her scalp. Asteria wrapped her arms more comfortably around her and relaxed as she massaged her scalp.

"Then Bridgette spoke up," It was kind of obvious, I mean the guy was practically on his knees for you."

Asteria chuckled, "I'd like to see that."

Bridgette smiled at her comment, but there was something else, "What about Courtney," Bridgette looked down at her with a quirked eyebrow, "You are into girls right?"

Asteria hummed in response, "I'm pansexual and about Courtney, I'm not sure."

"So had she asked you to sate her, would you have said yes."

There was a long pregnant pause, till Asteria finally spoke up, "Yes."

~~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°~~

The campers walked like zombies into the main lodge early in the morning. Giggling like school girls, just as the campers filed in, they stooped and looked serious.

Trent walked in seeing no food in sight, he held his forehead in disbelief, "What? No breakfast?"

"Oh, don't worry, bro. There will be plenty of food later on," Chris explained.

Trent walked away still in disbelief, seeing Chris and Chef giggle again like schoolgirls.

The girls walked past them, giving them a side-eye. Leshwana and Asteria walked in and stopped when they saw the two grown men giggle, "What are you two bozos so giggly about?" Leshwana asked, but was answered with snickers.