Chapter 9

The campers were up, around the campfire. The producers didn't record much that day so they needed extra from Killer Bass.

Asteria dreaded being woken up, so she asked the staff and somehow got some snacks to share with everyone. Sadie was still crying over the fact Kaite left and the rest of the Killer Bass looked disappointed and some were half asleep.

She was still wearing Duncan's shirt which secretly made him happy. He almost burst out in laughter seeing Courtney's face as well as a few others that were unimportant. He has her on his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist as if declaring she was already his.

Courtney glared at the Screaming Gophers as they came up to them "What do you guys want? Come by to rub it in?" Cortney asked.

Trent put his hand up in defence "We got you some extra dessert after our tuck shop party. Thought you might want some." Beth held up a plate of jelly with something in it.

Courtney placed her hands on her hips " So what? You're just being... Nice?"

"Okay. Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air out," Gwen confessed.

Owen farts.

Trent looked at him in disgust "Eww. Dude."

Beth walked up to Courtney and held up green jelly which had a gummy worm in it. Courtney jumped back startled "No! I mean no thanks. I'm good," this grabbed everyone's attention

"What, you on a diet or something?" Duncan asked.

Courtney turned around and glared at him "No! I just don't like green jelly, okay?" Her eyes shifted to Duncan's arm which was wrapped around Asterias arm. Oh, how she wished she could burn him to crisps along with what Asteria was wearing.

Ducan was about to say something but was interrupted by DJ "Snake!" He screeched and knocked the jelly that was in Beth's hands.

It fell next to Cody's feet, he dug into the jelly and pulled out a gummy worm "Chill, dude. It's just a gummy worm," he said, holding it up.

DJ's shoulders were slumped " Sorry for trippin'. Snakes just freak me out." Asteria reached out to touch his shoulder but Duncan interlocked hands with her, stopping her.

Tyler placed his hand behind his back " I feel you. Chickens give me the creeps, dude."

Gwen lifted her eyebrows in disbelief "You're afraid of chickens?!

Duncan chuckled, "Wow, that's...That's really lame, man." Asteria gently slapped his chest then glared at him. Duncan chuckled again, he couldn't take her seriously when she glared and the fact she was in his shirt made her look cute.

---------Confessional on----------

Gwen: She sat with her arms crossed "So suddenly, everyone's having this big share-fest by the fire. Like Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is being covered by bugs, Harold's afraid of ninjas, even Heather admitted she's afraid of sumo wrestlers".

---------Confessional off----------

Both teams were now sitting around the fire telling each other fears. It was now Gwen's turn "What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive."

"Walking through a minefield. In heels." Lindsey's eyes widened as she imagined herself walking in the midfield.

Owen was next "Flying, man. That's some crazy stuff."

Izzy nodded "Hah. I would never go up on a plane. Never!" She shook her frantically.

"I'm scared of hail. It's small but deadly, dude," Geoff said shivering.