Chapter 11

Last time on Total Drama Island... Both teams set out on a canoe trip to deadly Boney Island. Cody's hit on Gwen about eighty times, but he made up for it by setting her up with the guy she actually wanted to hang with, Trent. Good strategy, bro. He also tried to hit on Asteria but that plan sank. Ha! See what I did there.

There were winners. And there were losers. Also known as, The Gophers. The last marshmallow was set to go to either Izzy or Lindsay, but the RCMP swooped in and bam! Izzy hightailed it outta there! Not before sharing a quite passionate moment with Asteria. Man, I knew the girl was nuts, but I didn't know she was totally insane!

However, one Gopher may have secretly done something even crazier when she brought home a creepy sick statue voodoo thingy from the deadly haunted island. Will Beth live to regret her souvenir? And can my teeth possibly get any whiter?

Find out here on

Total. Drama. Island!

_______________________________________

Asteria twisted and turned in bed, she couldn't sleep. Her mind was filled with the kiss she shared with Duncan. She plunged her face into the pillow, stopping herself from screaming in embarrassment 'How could I have given in so quickly'

She didn't know what to do. 

Being here, she started having feelings for some people and she just had a makeout session with one of them. She covered her face with her pillow and screamed in frustration.

Asteria thought back to the kiss she also had with Chris. 'That pervert kissed me without my consent,' her grip on the pillow became tighter, suffocating it. Oh, how she wished the pillow was him.

Asteria took a deep breath and placed her pillow back on the bed. She fluffed it out and laid her head down, preparing to go back to sleep.

However, the sound of Chris's helicopter interrupted her up, Asteria ground in annoyance. She closed her eyes hoping to fall back asleep but the helicopter flew around for a while.

As Asteria got up, Leshawna banged her head on the top of planks above her "Huh! Ooh! Ugh! Okay, that dude is really starting to get on my last nerve!"

Heather woke up with a yawn looking unbothered "Whatever. He just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me. Now! And remember..."

"Not too hot this time, I know," Beth yawned.

Beth and Lindsay groggily woke up and went to prepare the shower for Heather. "Heather, I thought they were your friends?" Asteria asked getting out of bed.

Heather rolled her eyes "We obviously are. Don't friends do favours and take care of one another?"

Asteria glared at her and didn't answer, she wasn't wrong but it didn't sit right with her the way she was treating them.

☆☆☆☆☆

All the girls were in a line waiting to go into the bathroom.

"What's the holdup?" Bridgette asked.

"Heather needs her private time," Lindsay answered.

"How long's queenie gonna be in there? I got urgent business!" Leshawna exclaimed.

"She could still be a while," Beth said.

Gwen couldn't take it anymore "Ugh! That's it. I'm going lumberjack style," she made her way into the woods.

" I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit," Chris announced through the loudspeaker,

Beth knocked on the door "Um, Heather."