Chapter 10

Last time on Total Drama Island... The competitors were forced to conquer their deepest, darkest fears. Not all of them succeeded, but others surprised the group and faced their fears head-on.

In a shocking twist, Tyler let the Bass down when he was too chicken to face the chicken. Get it? And it was "Buh-Bye, Tyler." Once again, the Bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? Find out today on...

Total. Drama. Island!

------------------------------------------------------------

Chris stood in front of the campers and next to him was a map of the island " Bass, Gophers, today's challenge is a true summer camp experience. A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake...to Boney Island!" he said in a spooky voice. "When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle."

"We've gotta pour what?" Geoff asked Bridgette and DJ, facepalmed.

"Portage," Chris corrected but Geoff was still confused "Dude, walk with your canoe."

"Ooohh"

"When you arrive at the other end of the island, you'll build a rescue fire that will be judged by me. The first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility! From now on Asteria will stay with Killer Bass," he looked at her but she did her best to avoid his gaze "so Killer bass use your extra teammate to your advantage.

"That's so unfair," Heather, stomped her foot on the ground.

Well, I don't care. Now move! Campers move!" Everyone started running but were stopped.

" Oh, wait! One more thing I should mention. Legend has it if you take anything off the island," his face darken "you'll be cursed forever!" He said in a spooky voice, a thunder stuck startling the teen.

Owen threw his hands in the air and cheered "Yeah, haha! A cursed island! whooo!" He looked around him and thought everyone would cheer with him but nobody did. He awkwardly put his hands down embarrassed.

"Now, get in your canoes and let's have some fun!" Both teams walked towards the canoes.

Beth rushed out of the toilet with a piece of tissue on her foot "What did I miss?"

"Canoes," Chris said pointing to the direction they went and Beth went on running.

---------Confessional on----------

Cody: "Chris told us to pick a paddling partner. It was time for me to make my move. If I could just get Gwen or Asteria alone for five minutes, I knew I could woo them with my manly charms.

---------Confessional off----------

Gwen looked between Asteria and Trent giving them a shy smile when Cody came up behind the two girls. He throws his arms around their shoulders "Come on, girls! You and me, open water! What do you guys say?"

Asteria and Gwen move away from him, Gwen took his arm and twisted it behind his back "

"Trent! You have to come with us," Lindsay said with her arms wrapped around his arm and Beth wrapped around his other arm. Trent reluctantly agreed, he glanced up at Gwen as Lindsay and Beth dragged him away.

Gwen saw him being dragged away, she sighed and let Cody go "Fine but I'm in charge."

"That's the way I like it," he looked at Asteria, his eyes sparkled "Are you coming?"