Chapter 8: The Wall That Separates Us Will Fall

"Oh, hey, Uraraka," Izuku said slowly as he clutches his head in one hand, trying to keep his balance in the other. 

     Ochaco was about to greet him back when she screamed, "Midoriya! What happened?! Are you okay??" Ochaco asked, frantically freaking out.

     "Yeah, I'm fine..... Ura, don't worry-" Though Ochaco was already worrying. "The man just wasn't that happy when the hour was up," Izuku said calmly as he leaned casually against the wall, still clutching his head.

     In all honesty with himself, he wasn't okay. At least, he wasn't feeling okay. Blood was pounding in his head, and his vision was just a bit blurry. 

      Ochaco was a poor girl, who was dealing with some risky business with the Southern Kingdom for some money to help her family. She, eventually, couldn't keep up with the many assignments from them. So, she was taken. Kidnapped. 

     It had been a few years after Izuku was taken by his father. She was still so young, but she was a maid here. They had met up one day, and they became very close friends. 

     Ochaco grabbed the first aid kit and helped Izuku to his bed. "Izuku, what happened?!" Ochaco shouted. 

     Izuku visibly flinched at her voice, "Ura, I know you're worried, but, please, your voice isn't helping with my headache right now." Izuku said, hands never leaving his head.

     Ochaco huffed, but she didn't shout anymore. She grabbed some bandages for Izuku's small cuts. She was about to wrap them around his arms when Izuku stopped her. 

     Ochaco started to tell him her complaints when he said, "I need to take a shower first."

     "Do you want me to prepare a bath?" She asked, still worried. Izuku shook his head, "No, I'll be fine. Thanks, though."

     Ochaco frowned as her best friend limped to the bathroom. Her thoughts about him never leaving her mind. 

     Boom and his companions traveled the rest of the distance talking to each other. Shoto and Katsuki had gotten much more comfortable around each other and now almost acted like close mates. 

     Shoto enjoyed Katsuki's company, and vice versa. However, Katsuki wasn't the only one enjoying Shoto's company, so did Boom. 

     Boom wouldn't stop licking Shoto, even after Katsuki told him many times to stop 'taking my mate'. 

     Eventually, they had reached the border for the Southern Kingdom. They were met with a giant wall. 

     "Boom, stay alert, but we'll see you soon. Okay? Fly if you someone or something tries to hurt you. Come and get us if there's any trouble. I've got a bad feeling about this..." Katsuki instructed, facing the wall. 

     "Do we climb it?" Shoto asked. Shoto got his answer rather quickly when he saw Katsuki already halfway up the dirty wall. Shoto joined him not too long later. They got to the top quicker than Izuku because they were more athletic and muscular than him.

     They had expected a beautiful and magnificent view when they got to the top, but their jaws nearly dropped at the horrid view. 

     The place looked like a black and gray island. Both princes have heard rumors about the dangerous territory, but they had never seen it for themselves. 

     As they climbed down, they saw splatters of crusted blood on the wall and on the ground surrounding them. There was also trash littering almost every place they viewed. 

     Katsuki and Shoto's inner alphas were put on high alert. They both knew something was off. 

     It was scary to say the least. Both alphas turned around furiously to the sound of a small snicker. The sound came from a black building. The door was open just a crack. 

     "What are two wonderous alphas like you doing here? if you're here for an omega, I know where you can find one," a man said from behind the door. He had a crooked grin. One eye was stitched shut, and he had no hair. 

     He reeked of alcohol and smoke, but a fainter smell decorated him. One that belonged to the boys' last mate, though they didn't know that. The two alpha princes picked up on the scent quickly. They couldn't help but enjoy the small smell. 

     The man, known most commonly as Vlod, gave a coughing laugh as he watched the two lean into the scent, "Like the smell, huh? If you want to get a better smell of it, I'd go to the palace. The king there has a son, the prince. You can have him for a bit, but it's quite pricey. But, judging by the looks of you two, I think you can afford him for a day or two."

     Shoto scrunched his nose in disgust at how lowly he talked about the race of omegas.

     Another man, who was whistling, passed the group, but this time, it was different. The man was oddly clean. He was tall and muscular, and it was hard to see his eyes because of his long, white bangs.

      His scent was of rusting gold. Neither boys had ever smelled such an odd smell before. He had snow white hair that was slowly graying and wore dark green eyes. 

     He caught sight of the boys and man and walked over with a small smile. A creepy one.

     "Why, hello, good friend," the man said in a calm and polite manner to Vlod.

     "Ah, Your Majesty. What a coincidence! I was just talking to them about your business," Vlod said, upbeat in the presence of the king of the Southern Kingdom.

     "Is that so? I hope it's all good things. I'm sorry that my son was such a struggle for you, Vlod," the man said, looking at the boys now. 

     "No, no, it's all right, King," Vlod answered, still upbeat.

     "Well, if you boys are interested, we could head to my palace," the man offered, his attention now completely on the boys. His smile not faltering. 

     Shoto looked over at Katsuki. They heard the 'Your Majesty' and 'King' Vlod had used to address him. They concluded that this man was royalty. The king, in fact.

     They silently agreed on a decision. They needed to get this king's vote and get out of here as quick as possible. 

Word Count: 1039