Chapter 12: Enhancer Drug

Katsuki and Shoto awoke to the sound of a hushed whisper and a bit of shaking from the bed. It was caused by Izuku, who was trying to get them to wake up.

     "Ugh- er- Deku?" Katsuki slurred from waking up and talking so quickly. Izuku couldn't blame him. He wouldn't have woken them up so early unless there was a reason.

     And boy was there a reason.

     "What are you doing here?" Katsuki asked, now a lot more awake than before. Shoto watched the interaction instead of talking for this one.

     "Your dragon," Izuku said quickly and more hushed. He didn't know what would happen if his father found out about this.

     Earlier in the night-

     Izuku's father dropped his perfect smile as the maid left the room with the princes.

     "You know the blonde one?" He asked, bitter that his son would be so close with an alpha. He had a pretty good guess that they were mate's, considering their markings and the way they were both particularly attracted together.

     However, this was anything but good news for him. Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku's one and only father, found this news disturbing not because he was sad to let his son go. No. He was angry that his son would ever be wanted by them. He was worried that his business would fail because of it.

     See, without Izuku as his most, dare I say it, expensive toy, he would quickly deteriate from riches. When an omega, or any person really, finds their mate, they can only love so long apart from each other. They suffer in that way.

      Not only do they have marks that show hints or clues to who their mate is, but they bond once they have found them and developed with them.

     Once bonded, it didn't matter who you bonded with. You couldn't live without the other. Whether it be your mate or not.

     Suddenly, a wide grin appeared on Hisashi's pale face. It looks like he had more plans than one on this little field trip.

     But before he did that, he needed to finish his first plan. He signaled for twenty-eight guards to take a look around the walls of the kingdom. They would find a dragon and take it. This dragon is tamed already, it would sell for lots, and I mean lots, of money. And that's what Hisashi wanted.

     Izuku nodded slowly, seeing the sly smile of his father's face. He didn't know what he was planning, but it was surely bad.

     "Get lost, Child. And do not bother the alphas," Hisashi said with a glare at the end and a strong emphasis on the word 'not'.

     Izuku reluctantly got up and departed from the room, but not before hearing a sharp order. "Get the dragon."

     -Back to the present

     "What about Boom?" Shoto asked, suddenly wanting to join in on the conversation.

     "H-He took him!" Izuku, whisper shouted. It was a lot easier to tell him in his mind.

     Katsuki was suddenly up, walking towards the bedroom door. Shoto following in toe.

     When they reached the outside of the castle, they saw Hisashi smiling at the sky. His plan was a success and the dragon was soon to be his.

     "Yo! Where's my dragon?" Katsuki shouted as he approached the king of the kingdom.

     "Whatever do you mean, prince?" Hisashi said quickly. He turned around to the sound of his voice and saw his son along with the princes. He immediately knew that his son was the cause of the commotion. His voice came out calm and mannered, but Hisashi was nervous. His plan relied on the two not being here.

     "Where's my dragon?" Katsuki said, this time slower. As if he was talking to a toddler and not a king.

     Hisashi, instead of answering the question, checked his golden watch. He held up three fingers. Then counted down.

     As the last finger fell, both boys groaned.

     Izuku, on the other hand, was trying to get as quickly away as humanly possible. But it was all in bad time.

     Shoto grit his teeth as he realized why the food was so spice-filled. He was stupid for not seeing it earlier. The food was filled with enhancers.

     It would have been a few weeks before it, but enhancers decreased the timing. It was usually for making the mating process easier, and it was almost impossible to get it. But somehow, the king did.

     Both princes tried their hardest to remain calm, but they can't control their alphas when they get like this.

     The boys were experiencing their ruts.

Word Count: 773