Chapter 24: Nightgown

"Archduke Kai Chisaki," the guard said as he explained to Katsuki and Shoto in the throne room. "Is an archduke in the Todoroki Kingdom. Though he is known for his healing medicine and potions, some men say that he is also in charge of one of the biggest omega trafficking systems in the world. 

     "And one more thing- there is another rumor about him selling drugs for omegas and alphas alike."

     ⚜

     Izuku was looking at the green grass that wedged between his toes and the many flowers that had a plethora of different colors. It was so wonderful seeing the different colors shine through the bright blue sky. 

     He lied down, enjoying this foreign wonderland that the servants called 'the castle garden'. Then reality started to sink back into him. His mother had wanted him dead all these years that he had been praying that his mother would be safe and healthy.

     A single tear managed to leak out from his eyes, but he quickly wiped it away. He felt a sudden ache in his neck, and Izuku sat straight up. He felt the indents of the mark that lay with the pain. It felt like a bruise, and it gave a pumping feeling without  Izuku touching it.

     Izuku read the hidden words loud and clear, the words that his omega was saying. 'Go back to your mate! He marked you.' But it wasn't the mate that Izuku had wanted, and he had never considered Kai to be anything other than the scary, drug-dealing man he was.

     His neck continued to ache, but Izuku ignored it now and took in the scenery once again. 

     A snow-white horse snorted from above him, and Izuku took in the breathtaking horse. It was nothing like the horses back at the Southern Kingdom. The horses there was skeletal and old, never looking young and fed like this one.

     Izuku reached out to pet the white beauty, and Hana decided to comply since she enjoyed the sweet scent that Izuku had. 

     Shoto walked alongside the golden gates of the gardens when he heard a giggle, a sweet sound that he knew belonged to his lover. Katsuki had gone to go check up on the issue with his mother and insisted that Shoto go and look for Izuku.

     Shoto stood in front of the gate and the guard stationed there opened wide for Shoto to enter. Shoto entered with a small smile on his lips until he saw the mark on Izuku's neck. For some reason, it gave him a sense of uneasiness, and that he shouldn't mess with another alpha's omega- which was a weird thing to think since Shoto and Katsuki were supposed to be his mates. 

     Shoto stood watching afar, shaking the horrible thought away for now, and he smiled brightly as he saw his horse licking Izuku face on the ground. 

     After a bit of watching the two interact and put flower crowns on each other, Shoto decided to finally reveal his presence, "Hey, Izuku."

     Izuku shrieked, but calmed down as he noticed that it was Shoto, "Oh! Shoto! Look what we made for you!" He handed Shoto a flower crown, made of the poppiest, brightest, most neon flowers.

     Shoto laughed a small laugh. He had never gotten such a gift before. He had gotten crowns before, made of gold and silver with imprints that would have taken weeks to craft. He had never received a flower one before. It made the gift that much more sweet, "Thank you. I've never gotten something like this before."

     Izuku gave a closed-eyed smile before standing up, and Shoto finally realized that Izuku was still in his nightgown. It was a short white robe with white embroidery on the collar and bottom. 

     Shoto's face turned the slightest of pink, and Hana seemed to snicker. Shoto placed a hand on his chin, "Uh- Izuku, maybe- have you worn that all day?"

     Izuku nodded happily until he saw the redness of Shoto's face. He tilted his head, "Is there something wrong?"

     He shook his head, "No, but did you want something else to wear? It is just a nightgown."

     Now Izuku was confused, "What's a nightgown?"

702 Words